ADVERTISEMENT

So what's all this Coach K/OKC chatter?

Absolutely no chance that Coach K is leaving Duke. He just got Thornton, and Ingram to commit to Duke...NO WAY they're both coming if K had plans of leaving.

OFC

Zero chance that K leaves his daughters & grandchilden to coach the most overrated NBA team in Oklahoma.

That was just the UNC staff's Hail Mary. Brandon Ingram wasn't impressed. :cool:
684227_1280x720.jpg

We'll see. I really don't think UF will have that much difficulty hiring an excellent replacement. Although it's a football school, it's got the money to pay whoever they hire top dollar, can provide tremendous resources to the basketball program, and has proven to be a place where you can win at the highest level for an extended period. In last 17 years, 14 NCAA tourneys, 7 elite 8s, 4 final fours, 2 national titles. I'd be surprised if they don't end up with someone good. This is basically the Texas job + more elite success.

Reactions: RD_Gator
We'll see. I really don't think UF will have that much difficulty hiring an excellent replacement. Although it's a football school, it's got the money to pay whoever they hire top dollar, can provide tremendous resources to the basketball program, and has proven to be a place where you can win at the highest level for an extended period. In last 17 years, 14 NCAA tourneys, 7 elite 8s, 4 final fours, 2 national titles. I'd be surprised if they don't end up with someone good. This is basically the Texas job + more elite success.
They should hire Mark Jackson. I've got a feeling, however, that they make a run at Coach Capel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT