ADVERTISEMENT

I have an announcement to make

smashmouth5

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2001
Let me first say that this has nothing to do with entering the portal.

After much talking with my family and friends, a lot of prayer and soul searching, weighing all of my options and where I am in life....I would like to make it official....I am removing my name from consideration as the new Kentucky coach.

I just read they have an "ace in the hole" coach they are about to hire.

Chris it's me. They've been burning up my phone. Taking you, Mac and Pisgah as my staff.Oh yeah, and some guy named Laettner.

OFC
Hart, as long as I can assist you from my recliner, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
I am really close to undefeated from there.

Oh and we don’t need Laettner, but we could possibly use @christophero dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
Jim Rome asked Hurley about the Kentucky job and he just said no. No "I'm happy right now, etc." Just no. I respected that. He also said he was a tequila guy, which I liked. He's the best at his profession right now, not that I like UConn.

Jim Rome asked Hurley about the Kentucky job and he just said no. No "I'm happy right now, etc." Just no. I respected that. He also said he was a tequila guy, which I liked. He's the best at his profession right now, not that I like UConn.
Aren’t you a Bengals fan? The new Louisville coach Kelsey was on Mark Packers show the other day saying that he and Dan are both obsessive Bengals fans, that Hurley follows them with a passion

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT