ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor or Fact?

It is, but the political bullshit isn't. And that's why we've lost so many great posters.
It’s political because it’s been made political I agree with that. It’s not the only reason posters have left. Not even close. Including many mods. It wasn’t the reason a ton of premium members left either. If the discussion becomes about anything other than Covid and how it somewhat relates to Duke hoops it will be moved. But overall, it sucks we have to even have these convos still.

Reactions: Leo2Wes
Nolan smith gets Covid out ten days. Staff all rocking masks, including on the bench the next game. Then vs VT the masks are gone. Explain the logic there. There is zero science or data that support either move. It’s pure unadulterated lunacy.

Nolan smith gets Covid out ten days. Staff all rocking masks, including on the bench the next game. Then vs VT the masks are gone. Explain the logic there. There is zero science or data that support either move. It’s pure unadulterated lunacy.
Is it expected we are back to full strength for GT game. Seems everyone thinks so?

My high school team wore masks last winter and it was difficult to breathe. Can’t imagine college level players wearing masks.

I don’t completely blame MSM for the Covid hysteria. As a country we have become so weak mentally. Imagine a world war broke out and food rations occurred. People would lose their minds and go on Social Media stating how they are a victim.

It’s political because it’s been made political I agree with that. It’s not the only reason posters have left. Not even close. Including many mods. It wasn’t the reason a ton of premium members left either. If the discussion becomes about anything other than Covid and how it somewhat relates to Duke hoops it will be moved. But overall, it sucks we have to even have these convos still.

Never said it was the only reason. But it is part of why we have less people posting who use to frequent the board regularly. The game day threads is part of too, as Ghost mentioned. I'm just tired of all the politics. Personally, I don't care to hear an opinion from either side anymore. Some here get pretty snarky and it's gotten old. I'd rather just talk about Duke basketball, other sports, and occasionally films/music. I wish The New Lounge was more focused on outside interests than being a political echo chamber. I use to take part in it too. But again, it's just gotten old and I am burnt out on politics.

Never said it was the only reason. But it is part of why we have less people posting who use to frequent the board regularly. The game day threads is part of too, as Ghost mentioned. I'm just tired of all the politics. Personally, I don't care to hear an opinion from either side anymore. Some here get pretty snarky and it's gotten old. I'd rather just talk about Duke basketball, other sports, and occasionally films/music. I wish The New Lounge was more focused on outside interests than being a political echo chamber. I use to take part in it too. But again, it's just gotten old and I am burnt out on politics.
I hear you, can’t help that but I hear you.

Nothing makes a difference. I got vaccinated and booster and still can catch Covid.this has gotten so old I’d rather drink a shot and say whatever happens happens .

Nothing makes a difference. I got vaccinated and booster and still can catch Covid.this has gotten so old I’d rather drink a shot and say whatever happens happens .
jameson-black-barrel.png

giphy.gif

Seen duke extended online till 18th. That means no Crazies till Jan 18th and 3 home games. Hope it don’t continue but they will be loud once they can come to their first acc game and will only have 6 games left to see coach K

Wonder if they will open these up to public or if their will still be enough students on campus since they said it’s online they can still return and do online. Wonder if they still let fans in would image if all staff etc are there. Thoughts

This sucks. First the nearly 2 week break and now this. Hope our guys get well and have no more interruptions. We are trending towards no Cameron Crazies this year. Again. Our team was coming together nicely so I really hope we finish the season. At coach K's age I don't blame him for retiring with all this going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Just lock them all up in the same room to infect each other and get it over with. Well until the next variant anyway…

Reactions: Fourteen44
I am actually shocked there are people here who think an mRNA vaxx works anything like a traditional vaccine. You need to step away from talking anything sars co v 2.

Reactions: Mac9192 and ioliva
I am actually shocked there are people here who think an mRNA vaxx works anything like a traditional vaccine. You need to step away from talking anything sars co v 2.
Hell i don’t even know what that hell mRNA stands for… Miss Registerd Nurse of America…that a thing.?

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT