• Fans for not letting up on Caleb "I won't sit" Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry guys I was installing insulation all day yesterday and then Church this morning so just watched the game.

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry guys I was installing insulation all day yesterday and then Church this morning so just watched the game.

I was getting ready to verbally abuse you on this DI board BluePhil. Just kidding. I really feel that it should be both Grayson and Luke but since I can only vote once I'll go with Luke because his 2 sets of 3 3's really came at the right time. Also his perfection at the free throw line is just awesome. I guess I could keep changing my vote from Luke to Grayson would work. OFC

Have to go with Luke! Grayson & Brandon usually get their points, so when Luke is on we have 3 scorers & that's big!!

OFC

Reactions: Wojoman
I went with Luke Duke because he scored more than his usual.

I think it would be easy to go with Kennard because he played the way we all hoped he would consistently, but Grayson controlled the game. Went with him.

I went with Luke. We pretty much know what Grayson's going to get. We just need others to step up and Luke Duke did just that.

This one was really tough, but I give my game ball to Grayson, he just opens things up for others, and still has the ability to take over whenever he is needed. He can be so dominant, and at times, I wish he would assert himself earlier and more often. He is just so unselfish.
Special shout out to Luke, really impressed with his play, and sooner or later he will be consistently hitting his shots. His overall floor game almost requires more playing time. Love this kid!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT