Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry "Gonna be Scary" Giles: 6 pts - 7 reb - 1 stl - 4 blk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Grayson "Slammin" Allen: 18 pts - 2 reb - 5 ast

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Had to go with Grayson! If not for his play in the first half, we would have been in a world of hurt!

OFC

Grayson. His energy is off the charts, and it spills over to everyone else. Best game to me by Harry so far

It's a tough choice, we needed everyone to contribute. And a special shoutout to Harry Giles, he really made a huge difference. Grayson Allen, as Dbav always says, is a Stone Cold Killa.

I'm actually going to go with 'other', because I think it was a tremendous team effort to make that comeback.

OFC

Total team effort in the second half! Every kid gave it their best effort, but I give the game ball to ole Huckleberry for taking 4 timeouts to the locker room! Lol

Tatum was the most consistent all game but Allen is the one that saved us from getting blown out in the first and started the run in the second. First time we have seen the old Allen fire in a while.

I went Grayson because he kept the game in reach with this first half threes. But a big shout out to Harry. He had that block, alley oop, and steal all in a row and it extended the lead to 7. That sequence put this game away

Reactions: Mac9192
Ummm guys why isn't there an option to choose the zebras??? Unc trolls are gonna need an option lol and as played out as that shtick of theirs may be I think it only fair to give them as well as their feelings equal consideration...

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT