ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

I'll be waiting for Gary's quick takes, or whatever the hell he calls it now. This game was very close, and it was at VT so you can bet he won't be able to contain himself about the refs. He's been sorta quiet about that lately 'cause plenty posters have gotten tired of hearing him complain...but I bet that changes tonight!

OFC

Hypothetically speaking, what if this Monday when the cheats play nc state, state is blowing them out and in the closing seconds Jeremiah Francis steals the ball from DJ Funberburk. DJ proceeds to chase him down and block the shot then state him down while he’s on the ground? Just a random scenario I thought up in my head.

Nothing will happen. I don’t think unc wants to chance any more beat downs than what’s already coming!!

The Cheats need to cheat better! Call the Astros! Va Tech had a tiny chap make at least six threes tonight. Jalen Cone. Freshman from the Triad. Ol cheatin'Roy wouldn't let him play on the JV team

I just posted this on Facebook

What do UNC and I have in common?

Neither of us have won anything in 2020

Yeah, breaking out the Flex in the midst of an 0fer January is a bit premature. Can’t believe 4 guys played 45 minutes plus, including Playtex! Yikes!
Going to be some tired legs out there come tournament time and they have to get off the couch for a snack.

I'll be waiting for Gary's quick takes, or whatever the hell he calls it now. This game was very close, and it was at VT so you can bet he won't be able to contain himself about the refs. He's been sorta quiet about that lately 'cause plenty posters have gotten tired of hearing him complain...but I bet that changes tonight!

OFC

They’re there now. It’s brief, full of denial, looking like they came from someone who has given up....

They’re there now. It’s brief, full of denial, looking like they came from someone who has given up....

I wish we had some basketball guru with such an advanced mind for the game that could come in and explain to us what happened right after we just finished watching the same game that he did.

Reactions: skysdad
I see that UNC finally won one, I guess that means they’re probably about to go on a 4-5 game losing streak.

I was checking the game stats for the UNC/Miami game to see if Cole Anthony played since there were rumors that he might return today and I noticed that there’s another McAdoo playing for UNC names Ryan McAdoo, hex the son of former UNC player Bob McAdoo. When I looked up to see if he was related to former UNC player James Michael McAdoo, I was thinking that Ryan might be his younger brother and that’s when I found out that his dad was Bob McAdoo but it looks like he is related to James Michael McAdoo because his dad and Bob McAdoo apparently are second cousin’s, so James Michael McAdoo and Ryan McAdoo are related. Ryan McAdoo is in his second year with UNC but this is his first as an active player after transferring from Florida Gulf Coast.

I was checking the game stats for the UNC/Miami game to see if Cole Anthony played since there were rumors that he might return today and I noticed that there’s another McAdoo playing for UNC names Ryan McAdoo, hex the son of former UNC player Bob McAdoo. When I looked up to see if he was related to former UNC player James Michael McAdoo, I was thinking that Ryan might be his younger brother and that’s when I found out that his dad was Bob McAdoo but it looks like he is related to James Michael McAdoo because his dad and Bob McAdoo apparently are second cousin’s, so James Michael McAdoo and Ryan McAdoo are related. Ryan McAdoo is in his second year with UNC but this is his first as an active player after transferring from Florida Gulf Coast.
source.gif

I think I got what you said. My head hurts though.

So they're third cousins?

uhhh...meisperplexed:D

Reactions: meisperplexed
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: meisperplexed
Sorry, I’m still a little hungover, so I tend to ramble when I’m drinking or I’m hungover from drinking. I probably should’ve just said that James Michael McAdoo’s distant cousin Ryan plays for UNC. lol

All you needed was a lololooolloo and you had a straight up Ipsyism!!!

Man, ND sure had their chances in the last 15 seconds to win against FSU. They missed at least three or four shots and there was 2 or 3 muggings with no call.
OFC

That's twice now FSU has stolen victory from the jaws of defeat. Would be nice to get some help, but looks like Duke is going to have it earn it.

With UNC beating Miami yesterday and Wake Forest losing to Virginia today, UNC has moved all the way up to 13th in the ACC. lol

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT