ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

For some reason I picked State in the pick'em, but I just don't know. The Wolfpack make it a bad habit to just roll over for the Heels seemingly every time they play.

That is so true. I've thought the same thing. You would think that they would come out with their best effort every time they play the heels but they save that for Duke. Any word on whether anthony plays tonight or not? OFC

For some reason I picked State in the pick'em, but I just don't know. The Wolfpack make it a bad habit to just roll over for the Heels seemingly every time they play.
I know I feel the same way. I put 5 points on the wolfies too. But they are pretty decent at home. They just REALLY don't like beating UNC for some reason

I'm afraid that Miami has let the monster out of the cage. OFC

If State doesn't beat them tonight, they suck. Bad.

The Wolfpack will freak out. I think they will have the lead late and then just fold up. Hope I am so wrong. I picked NCSU in the pick em thread but I think the only way for the Wolfpack can win is by horrible officiating going against the heels which is possible because it happens so much. I want the cheaters to come to the point as soon as possible for them to get to the dance they have to win the ACC tourney. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: toophly1124
Say the heels do not win the ACC tourney. What overall and the ACC regular season record will the NCAA selection committe take a stand and say no to unc cheater u you are not going to the NCAA tournament. 11-9 in ACC and 18-13 overall and they are in. OFC

Last edited:
Say the heels do not win the ACC tourney. What overall and the ACC regular season record will the NCAA selection committe take a stand and say no to unc cheater u you are not going to the NCAA tournament. 11-9 in ACC and 18-13 overall and they are in. OFC
The ACC is not very good this year. I’d say they need at least >.500 in league play with wins vs 3 out of the top 4 teams.

Reactions: skysdad
Aaaahooooooooo.........that’s my best wolf howl. Let’s go pack!!!!!!!

Can't believe the unc cheaters did not crack the top 25 after what they did to Miami . That has to piss them off. The Wolfpack will have to pay for that. OFC

It's State being State!!! Their normal play against the cheat's. Just hang around in the first half Wolfpack. The Cheats usually suck in the second half against most teams, but again this is the Wolfpack!!!!
OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
Well it looks like brooks has become the tar heel thst gets fouled everytime he gets the ball following in the line of big luke maye and hansbrough. OFC
Tar Heel Bilas, saying that's a foul on the defense, when Brooks is the one creating the contact when he slamming into the defensive player!!!!
OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
State at Home and can’t hit water if they fell out of a boat in the middle of the Atlantic! Imagine that... come on State

State can still win, but they get creamed year in and year out by the bigs for the Holes. They’ve made Brooks look like the best big in the country.

The first time the pack doesn't s*** the bed against the cheats I might have a heart attack. Fortunately for me that will never occur.

Reactions: Mac9192 and skysdad
State should just forfeit every game against UNC from now until forever. They always pull this crap

But just wait until they play us. They will shoot about 65 % from the field, 50 % from the 3 point line and will not miss a free throw. Hope I regret this post. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT