ADVERTISEMENT

OT bigfoot

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
I’ve always been interested in the crypto/paranormal stuff.. with podcasts and different tv stuff I’ve devoured a lot on the subjects... just curious what opinions here are?

My take on Bigfoot is this.....if they existed, as many people who deer hunt, for as long as deer hunting has been going on, somebody would have shot them a Bigfoot by now, or found a dead carcus.

I also don’t believe in ghosts, poltergeists, haunted whatever, Lochness, Chupacanra, space ships, aliens, werewolves, vampires, uk being the most storied tradition in all of CBB, ouija boards, witches, magicians, warlocks, lawyers who are out for my best interest, fate, luck, or superstitions or jinx. Other than that, I’m pretty wide open

My take on Bigfoot is this.....if they existed, as many people who deer hunt, for as long as deer hunting has been going on, somebody would have shot them a Bigfoot by now, or found a dead carcus.

I also don’t believe in ghosts, poltergeists, haunted whatever, Lochness, Chupacanra, space ships, aliens, werewolves, vampires, uk being the most storied tradition in all of CBB, ouija boards, witches, magicians, warlocks, lawyers who are out for my best interest, fate, luck, or superstitions or jinx. Other than that, I’m pretty wide open
I agree on bigfoot, someone would have found proof by now. However , all the others you listed, I really believe exist.

I still like reading about cryptozoology but I have become much more cynical as I have gotten older, especially about large unknown animals on land. The oceans are a different matter. You didn't mention bigfoot but my take on that subject, formed in part by being raised in the mountains of Western North Carolina, is that there is pretty much nothing that some heavily armed good old boys with a pack of hounds could not find and kill if they wanted.

I am talking present day of course. Ice Age megafauna in North America included a lot of large, formidable animals and that was not that long ago. Ice Age North America would have made the African savannah look like a stroll in a park. I am interested in de-extinction. Bringing back mammoths, saber tooth cats, the American Lion etc, fascinates me.

I did stay at the Cashtown Inn at Gettysburg once. I dont believe in ghost and all that, but something was in that place!

Not to mention all the trail cameras out

I don’t hunt much anymore, but when I did, I always had trailcams. I tried to play tricks on my wife. One day I downloaded a bear onto my SD card and stuck it in the camera. Later that night, I told her to look at the pics with me. When the bear came up, she didn’t buy it for a second. She just said “whatever, aint no bears here”.
Then one day I loaded this thing on it. She saw and said “OMG! What is that? Where was that camera? How long ago was that?”

Really dear? There are no bears but there could be one of those?

Well!! It’s in your camera!!!

Know credible people that think they have seen them and their stories are hard to explain since it didn’t appear to be human or an animal that we know. So I think it could be reality.

Heck i have seen and have had friends to see UFOs. Again when see things like this you aren’t quite sure what you are seeing. You just know it isn’t something you have seen or experienced before.

As far as supernatural stuff...I don’t really know how to feel. On one hand it seems like a bunch of crap, but then you see something for yourself that just really can’t be explained through normal means. So I dunno what else is out there but, it wouldn’t surprise if some of the stuff is true. Now I do believe in aliens. Like, this universe is simply way too damn big for us to be on the only planet that can sustain life.

Man yea it is true, yall unbelievers just watch finding bigfoot or mountain monsters. They encounter a bigfoot every time they go into the woods. How can you not believe when they show you proof every week!!!! Seriously you would think that someone would have put one on the ground by now, but there are still millions of acres of untapped land in our world. Just like the ocean, all of the exploration that they have done in the ocean, they have only seen a small percentage of what is out there. So who knows

Reactions: hpnole
Man yea it is true, yall unbelievers just watch finding bigfoot or mountain monsters. They encounter a bigfoot every time they go into the woods. How can you not believe when they show you proof every week!!!! Seriously you would think that someone would have put one on the ground by now, but there are still millions of acres of untapped land in our world. Just like the ocean, all of the exploration that they have done in the ocean, they have only seen a small percentage of what is out there. So who knows
I really like the way they go through the woods, making enough noise to wake the dead. If someone were really serious and willing to spend the money, they would pick the area they really believed might hold them. Then you hire the best elk hunting guides that you can find IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD, and pay them well to help search. You also dont put a weak search limit , you tell them to plan to be out at least a month. And with all that said, I doubt they find anything. But, again , who knows??

Reactions: germantondevil

Reactions: DukefanKY
I don’t hunt much anymore, but when I did, I always had trailcams. I tried to play tricks on my wife. One day I downloaded a bear onto my SD card and stuck it in the camera. Later that night, I told her to look at the pics with me. When the bear came up, she didn’t buy it for a second. She just said “whatever, aint no bears here”.
Then one day I loaded this thing on it. She saw and said “OMG! What is that? Where was that camera? How long ago was that?”

Really dear? There are no bears but there could be one of those?

Well!! It’s in your camera!!!

WE have 5 cameras out in the mountains where we hunt. Lots of bears, bobcats, deer, and the usual other stuff. No bigfoot. My goal is to get a photo of a mountain lion. Have never seen one although they have supposedly been spotted in the area. Have a friend that got one on camera over in VA.. Supposedly, they don't exist in NC.

WE have 5 cameras out in the mountains where we hunt. Lots of bears, bobcats, deer, and the usual other stuff. No bigfoot. My goal is to get a photo of a mountain lion. Have never seen one although they have supposedly been spotted in the area. Have a friend that got one on camera over in VA.. Supposedly, they don't exist in NC.
They are in NC!

Reactions: ceilo77
Paranormal caught on tape - Travel channel. My guilty pleasure - so many weird videos that cannot be explained, some are bigfoot...couple of good ones and all sorts of other weird Cryptid creatures and ghosts etc. If they do find a bigfoot, we should recruit him as a center.

Still the greatest bigfoot video ever.

I've seen this before. Old Tim Peeler is a character for sure. No of us has really seen what some of the thr guys look like. Could Tim be one of their most consistant posters. I'm trying to put the voice with the posting style and I just can't figure out which one Tim Peeler's voice reminds me of. Help me out . One things for sure it ain't guru gary - 7. OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Paranormal caught on tape - Travel channel. My guilty pleasure - so many weird videos that cannot be explained, some are bigfoot...couple of good ones and all sorts of other weird Cryptid creatures and ghosts etc. If they do find a bigfoot, we should recruit him as a center.

yes it’s weird stuff

Afterlife? Yes. That’s what dying twice on the table can do to ya.

Aliens? Yes. There’s statistically little chance there’s no other life forms out there.

Bigfoot? Nah.

Gary 7? Maybe. I’ve only heard of him and seen his works of art.

Reactions: pisgah101
tenor.gif

Luke Maye Senior night at UNC

i have lived in NC my whole life and I can say for a fact there’s some cats in the hills of the carolinas

I loved those Big Foot commercials. They were the best. Would love to see them come back. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT