ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bed & Breakfast , NC Mountains.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Pisgah, maybe you know, Need a awesome B&B in about 2 weeks in the mountains of NC, Asheville, Pilot mountain, Near Hanging Rock, somewhere you guys may know thats like.....epic?

Pisgah, maybe you know, Need a awesome B&B in about 2 weeks in the mountains of NC, Asheville, Pilot mountain, Near Hanging Rock, somewhere you guys may know thats like.....epic?
Which are you taking, the wife or girlfriend?

Reactions: pisgah101
Wanted to stay at Pilot Knob Inn or the Swag, booked.

a9NlEX4.jpg

Reactions: Showenuff
The Lodge at Lake Lure is nice in the Chimney Rock area. Not near the Boone Bowing Rock area though. OFC

I like the chimney rock area, but pilot mountain is a far piece the other direction from Asheville

Reactions: DukeDenver
Yea, I’m cutting it too close, everything is booked. We just both got a few days unexpectedly. We’ve stayed at the Lodge at Lake Lure Sky’s, it was awesome.

Reactions: skysdad
And I hope you guys knew I was kidding, my wife is my girlfriend, wouldn’t cheat on her for the world. She’s amazing.

If she was gonna let you take the girlfriend too, she's double amazing!'
But seriously, sounds like you got something good going on. Rare these days.....I do too

Any must sees in your neck of the woods? Best eats?

Bogarts is good, Clydes is a diner just comfort food and no frills but good. Joeys pancake house is in Maggie Valley it’ll be around 10 min from you that serves just breakfast 7-12 and is a staple. You’ll have to get there early usually a very long line. Main Street Waynesville is nice to walk around too a few good restaurants like sweet onion. Ride up on the parkway too just for the beauty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT