ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Uruguay is correct! Hard to believe such a small country has won two world cup titles (1930, 1950). They had a pretty good showing in the 2010 WC, too. Made it to the semifinals and Diego Forlan won the Golden Ball (essentially the MVP).

It's a good thing I'm a soccer fan, haha. It was either them or England, both have a huge drought.

I was going to do a soccer question, but changed my mind. Coach K is 5-4 in National Championship games. Please give me the years of the 4 losses.

Before Trevon Duval, Coach K has coached two other players from the state of Delaware. Can you name one of them?

Not McClure or Beard.

On the right track, though, as far as focusing on role players. Both played in the 90's. One was a four-year player, but only started 11 times in his career. The other was a walk-on, albeit one of the bigger walk-ons in the Coach K era.

Both of the Delawareans were on this team. They were actually teammates for multiple seasons.

team-1995-96.jpg

Not many guesses. Kind of surprising. Initials of the two players are CW and SB. They are both on the front row in the above picture. Just need 1 of the 2 names.

You got it, hart!

Devz thks-good question! As mentioned by Dukedevz, Stan Brunson was indeed a walk-on. We picked him up from the soccer team. Name another Walk-On K picked up from our soccer team. Hint:He once got under Jeff McInnis skin at Cameron, as he sparked a comeback in the late stages of a loss to UNC..

OFC

Jay Heaps was actually the Head Coach for the New England Revolution (MLS) for the past 6 seasons...

Who is the all-time leading scorer for the LA Clippers?

Reactions: hart2chesson
Not Redick or Griffin

Hint: It's not Eric Piatkowski. Okay, maybe that wasn't much of a hint. But it's one less name to guess.

Answer: Randy Smith

Let's try another franchise. Who is the 76ers all-time leading scorer?

No correct answer so far. He did play with Chamberlain, though, if that helps

Iverson is #2 all-time. Erving is #4. Chamberlain is #14, as he only played for the Sixers for 4 seasons. Wilt started his career in Phily, but that was with the Philadelphia Warriors. He later came back to Phily, as a member of the 76ers (previously known as the Syracuse Nationals)

Hal Greer is correct. Take it away, Sky!

Former NFL QB Y.A. Title has passed away at age 90. He played for the 49er's and the Giants in the NFL. He had two nicknames in the NFL. That's not the question but those nicknames were "Yat" and "The Bald Eagle." What did the Y and the A stand for. OFC

Hint The A stands for the first name of one of the presidents of the United States OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT