ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Unx and UK?.......oh I thought you meant which two SHOULD get the death penalty.
What did you say QC? Did you say UK? Could you say that a little louder please? U.K. Is one!!!! ....the other is a small lesser known school with the initials SWL

CCNY perhaps

A little side bar here but the UK fans are really all over UL and their problems and UK is only one of two programs that have received the death penalty and the only major program. Now let's think about this for a second. ....... ok times up. Just how stupid is that. That's kind of like one serial killer telling another serial killer " you're sick person you know that." OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan, so here's a Reds question. The last time the Reds won the World Series was in 1990. Who did they defeat and who was the Reds manager then?

I believe Baylor was the manager. Beat the A's?

Who is the all time leader in blocked shots for Duke Basketball?

Uruguay is correct! Hard to believe such a small country has won two world cup titles (1930, 1950). They had a pretty good showing in the 2010 WC, too. Made it to the semifinals and Diego Forlan won the Golden Ball (essentially the MVP).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT