ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Yeah Sky tell Bilas you need a break from running his fan club and ask a question...

OFC
Back of of him Hart, he's out in his garden showing Mr Bilas what a good tomato looks like. Bilas said Roys garden looked better. I think Sky's gonna make him a sandwich and Bilas will tell which ones better on ESPN tonight. My $$ is Bilas will say Roys mater samich is superior

Sorry guys. Been hanging out with Jay Bilas and told him how you guys feel about him. He says he already knows because hof coach roy williams lurks here and is a regular poster over at thr. :D

Ok now for the question. Name the HOF NFL football player that guest starred on The Brady Bunch. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Stuart Scott. Still thinking about the show but there was one guy I think they called him the swami that knew everything. OFC

Stuart Scott. Still thinking about the show but there was one guy I think they called him the swami that knew everything. OFC

I remember the show Sky! Cant think of name of it, but not the one. This was on in 70s, and syndicated. It was hosted by a very famous sportscaster....

OFC

Back of of him Hart, he's out in his garden showing Mr Bilas what a good tomato looks like. Bilas said Roys garden looked better. I think Sky's gonna make him a sandwich and Bilas will tell which ones better on ESPN tonight. My $$ is Bilas will say Roys mater samich is superior

Sky it was a pleasure yesterday! Mac and I really enjoyed seeing your garden and all those juicy red 'maters on the vines.

We knew Jay wanted you to go play golf with him, but saw the disdain and disbelief in your eyes when you saw Jay's shiny new UNC golf bag Roy gave him.

You went in the house shaking your head but no worries! I christened Jay's bag with one mater right across Roy's kisser on the bag! Mac was laughing so hard I cant believe you didnt hear him!

#AllsWellThatEndsWell

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
Sky it was a pleasure yesterday! Mac and I really enjoyed seeing your garden and all those juicy red 'maters on the vines.

We knew Jay wanted you to go play golf with him, but saw the disdain and disbelief in your eyes when you saw Jay's shiny new UNC golf bag Roy gave him.

You went in the house shaking your head but no worries! I christened Jay's bag with one mater right across Roy's kisser on the bag! Mac was laughing so hard I cant believe you didnt hear him!

#AllsWellThatEndsWell

OFC

UNCLE. OFC

I remember the show after I looked it up and actually watched a couple of you tube reruns. I don't think anyone will come up with it. Great show though and would love for a network to come up with a similar show today even the same show. I love trivia especially sports trivia and would probably be a big fan. They are new versions of To Tell The Truth and The Pyramid so why not this one. OFC

I remember the show after I looked it up and actually watched a couple of you tube reruns. I don't think anyone will come up with it. Great show though and would love for a network to come up with a similar show today even the same show. I love trivia especially sports trivia and would probably be a big fan. They are new versions of To Tell The Truth and The Pyramid so why not this one. OFC

First congrats to Buckin, and you are up my friend because like Sky, dont think anyone will get it. Sky I know the title immediately triggered memories for you: "The Sports Challenge."

Sky enjoyed your post immensely! Ic watched the show last probably 40 years ago, and I agree w/you! I would love to see a remake! Enberg was as terrific on this show as he was w/Al McGuire and Packer on NBC College Hoops! Isnt it great to be an Old Fart!!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
First congrats to Buckin, and you are up my friend because like Sky, dont think anyone will get it. Sky I know the title immediately triggered memories for you: "The Sports Challenge."

Sky enjoyed your post immensely! Ic watched the show last probably 40 years ago, and I agree w/you! I would love to see a remake! Enberg was as terrific on this show as he was w/Al McGuire and Packer on NBC College Hoops! Isnt it great to be an Old Fart!!

OFC

As Lawrence Welk would say who himself was an old fart when you and I were young farts. "A woniful, a woniful. OFC

Twenty seven MLB hitters have hit 500 HR.

Ten are not in the HOF for various reasons, how many can you name?

First to name at least 9 gets the next question.

Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, A-Rod, David Ortiz, Albert Puljos, Rafael Palmaero, Jim Thome, Manny Ramirez and not sure about Gary Sheffield. In fact not sure about several of them. OFC

Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, A-Rod, David Ortiz, Albert Puljos, Rafael Palmaero, Jim Thome, Manny Ramirez and not sure about Gary Sheffield. In fact not sure about several of them. OFC

Sky regardless-very impressive!

OFC

You are up Sky, you got at least 9. I cannot remember if Sheffield was the 10th or not. I do think he was though.

Thanks at first all the steroids guys came to mind but then I realized it wasn't 10. Then I remembered those who have recently retired and weren't eligible yet. It was fairly easy for me. OFC

Question is what professional athlete scored a touchdown and hit a home run in the same week. Should be easy. OFC

What MLB manager was in the ON-DECK circle when Henry Aaron hit the homer to break Babe Ruth's record?

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT