ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Well Sky at the time Sandy was the youngest player ever inducted, and only the 10th to get in on the very first ballot. Sandy retired early-and went in even BEFORE '75 SKY...OFC
1972, OFC. Next Question: How many here were inducted into "the Order of the Chair" while at Duke and what was it?

dean smith and Coach K are tied for the most ACC Championships with 13 each. What coach is 3rd with 4. I know this is a tough one. No hints. No cheating. The 1st person to get it right gets to ask the next question. OFC

dean smith and Coach K are tied for the most ACC Championships with 13 each. What coach is 3rd with 4. I know this is a tough one. No hints. No cheating. The 1st person to get it right gets to ask the next question. OFC
HOF coach Roy WIlliams surely has more than 3?

I got frustrated and looked at the list. Are we sure Pisgah is wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
HOF coach Roy WIlliams surely has more than 3?

I got frustrated and looked at the list. Are we sure Pisgah is wrong?
I looked it up as well but I should’ve posted a guess before I looked it up because I think my guess would’ve been correct if I had answered before I looked it up

WAIT, GOTTA BE BUBAS...

OFC

According to my sources it's Bubas. Could be wrong. I guess it needs to be verified by someone. OFC

Ok I checked wikipedia and according to them he won the ACC tourney in 2007,2008 and 2017. OFC

Last edited:
According to my sources it's Bubas. Could be wrong. I guess it needs to be verified by someone. OFC

Ok I checked wikipedia and according to them he won the ACC tourney in 2007,2008 and 2017. OFC
Pisgah got it right with Everett Case. Does that mean he’s up?

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT