ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Maybe it's time for this tread to go on hiatus and bring it back after we win #6. OFC

Reactions: dbav
Maybe it's time for this tread to go on hiatus and bring it back after we win #6. OFC

Why should it go on hiatus? Theres always trivia. Theres going to be a long stretch where we dont play during holiday break. How many football games has Duke won since winning the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl?

OFC

Why should it go on hiatus? Theres always trivia. Theres going to be a long stretch where we dont play during holiday break. How many football games has Duke won since winning the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl?

OFC

The response time has become a lot longer and only a few of us participate but I love it and as long as it goes on I'm game. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
We all know Hurley is the all time assists leader for Duke and the NCAA.

Give me the rest of the top 5 in career assists for Duke.

dbav I will start the guessing in no particular order:
Ammaker
Duhon
Wojo
Quin Snyder
Scheyer

OFC

Reactions: dbav
Income from a family of Gator fans, haha. I hope he gets some serious consideration when K retires. He's done some great work there.

Who was the first Duke Basketball player to be named player of the year?

Three times in his coaching career at DUKE, Coach K has had the ACC's top rebounder for the season. One of these players was the top ACC rebounder twice. Give me the names of these two Blue Devils..

Sky Go man Go!!! Good work! You are up, OFC

Hate to be a stickler, but I think I actually got this one. I only said Jabari because Elton and Shelden seemed like the obvious choices.... and I thought there was a slight curveball. Turns out, Jabari Parker did lead the ACC in rebounds.

1999_zps03okncep.jpg

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT