ADVERTISEMENT

MSU- UNCheat

Unless something really changes this year for them, the Holes will lose a lot more. They have Berry and a bunch of role players. I like Maye but he's outclassed tonight, as is the other guys.
It's not like Michigan State played well either. If the Holes are a top 10 team, I've got more money than Phil Knight.

You would think a program known for cheating that they could do it better than for 45 points im a game!

The Holes are gonna lose a bunch of games this season. Their inside game is an absolute joke. Brooks and Manley looked ridiculous, throwing up 4 ft. air balls all over the place. Can you even imagine those 2 trying to deal with the likes of Bagley and Carter?! Lollll.

Roy has put Harpo Marx in the game. I think his name was harpo, the one who couldn't talk.

New record - Lowest shooting % ever - Congrats UNC....I expect a banner to be raised

And worst 3 pt. % in Hole history too. Ha haaa. I remember seeing mix tapes of Seventh Woods when he was in like 9th and 10th grade proclaiming he was gonna be some kinda freak....Man how things have changed. He pretty much SUCKS. looked totall worthless tonight. And Luke Maye....Lol. He was living off his shot against UK last year and had some big games against nobodies. Tonight he played against the big boys and looked totally out of his element, was great to see.

pinson's and maye's flops are two of the worst I've ever seen and pinson's was clearly no contact and even after the replay was ran over and over by the refs he still got away with it. These refs need to be checked into. OFC

ACC POY stat line tonight:
Luke Maye
8 pts 6 Rebs. 1 assist. 1 t.o. 3-13 fg. 0-3 3pt 2-7 ft
All this in only 31 minutes of action.

So much for all those SUPER MAYE skits they had worked up for tonight, LMMFAO!

Not too worried about Big Luke Maye. He will dominate the cupcake teams and keep his average up there as long as he can.

I would love to have been able to lurk on thr tonight. OFC

I would love to have been able to lurk on thr tonight. OFC
You haven't missed much. Most of them wanted to play th if game.
They felt like it was just one of those off games and could have easily beaten them any other time. Didn't give MSU much credit.

Gary is blaming the refs for the loss, I kid you not. Comedy.
Of course he is. In reality they have truly never lost a game in any sport to any team. There have always been excuses.
10959824_10155174204210790_3119832862205381537_n_zps9059d842.jpg

Gary is blaming the refs for the loss, I kid you not. Comedy.
That is the most unbelievable post I have ever read that he wrote. He blamed it all on the refs and others have called him out for his idiocracy. He is the most ridiculous person on the planet.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT