ADVERTISEMENT

MSU- UNCheat

Theo Pinson....LMMFAO. UNCheat gonna break 20 this half.

luke bird is getting the crap fouled of him. Been happening all night. MSU is getting away with murder. Hal f the team should be in foul trouble by now and they travel every time down the court. Are the refs getting paid .

Just kidding. Thought I would post through the eyes of a true tar heel fan. OFC

Langford has more points by himself than Berry and Pinson combined. I hope the second half goes like the first half did.

I like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.

Reactions: Mpm277
Hopefully the Cheaters will lose that way a Duke loss won’t hurt as bad

Very sloppy half....both ways. Neither team protected the basketball whatsoever.

UNC’s biggest weakness is not being able to score as easy as they have the last few years.

I like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.

I kind of agree. He’s interesting, that’s for sure. He also has some very good basketball takes at times. Then at others he has acid flashbacks and you’re left wondering ‘what in the hell?’ is he talking about and how did he get to that point from where he started.

This is what they get for putting UNC in the Victory Bracket.

MSU comes out of the half looking like they've never seen a basketball.

I thought Bridges was a damn stud, he gonna do anything tonight?

I kind of agree. He’s interesting, that’s for sure. He also has some very good basketball takes at times. Then at others he has acid flashbacks and you’re left wondering ‘what in the hell?’ is he talking about and how did he get to that point from where he started.

I don't remember which game it was last year... Maybe Duke just beat UNC and then the next game was UCLA vs Oregon... And I made the comment how I was so happy to see Duke beat UNC and now get to be entertained by Bill Walton tripping on shrooms for the next two hours haha. He never disappoints. I would definitely hate if he called our games, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT