ADVERTISEMENT

LSU or Sparty?

I remember that LSU game Tyus Thomas jumping up and down screaming .” This is how we do right here!”

Then out the next game and out the league. JJ couldn’t barely get a shot off that game.

Well this thread sent me to look at the 05 and 06 tourney L’s i don’t advise it. That 06 one still makes me cry a little

Maybe it's me, but I actually feel pretty good after the weekend. UCF was a closer game than it should have been, but all games at this point are difficult. The 2015 team had Utah in the Elite 8 and the 2010 team had Baylor that they had to overcome when many had Duke not advancing from those rounds.

I think it is a bit of a wake up call and experience for the youngsters. Everyone is coming to get them. I strongly believe we win all of our remaining games as I think Tacko Fall go into our heads. Most teams don't have a wild card like that and I expect gameplanning to be much more "conventional".

Bring on VT.

Maybe it's me, but I actually feel pretty good after the weekend. UCF was a closer game than it should have been, but all games at this point are difficult. The 2015 team had Utah in the Elite 8 and the 2010 team had Baylor that they had to overcome when many had Duke not advancing from those rounds.

I think it is a bit of a wake up call and experience for the youngsters. Everyone is coming to get them. I strongly believe we win all of our remaining games as I think Tacko Fall go into our heads. Most teams don't have a wild card like that and I expect gameplanning to be much more "conventional".

Bring on VT.

2015 Elite Eight was actually Gonzaga. Utah was in the Sweet 16. It was the battle of two Coach K's.

Reactions: dbav
2015 Elite Eight was actually Gonzaga. Utah was in the Sweet 16. It was the battle of two Coach K's.

Got my rounds wrong, haha. But I think the point is still there. It was a tough game that I think prepared that team for the rest of their competition. I'm hoping UCF did the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT