ADVERTISEMENT

LSU or Sparty?

saGz777

Recruit
Feb 19, 2019
If we can get by VA Tech, who would you rather? I am going Sparty. I think LSU is athletic, fast and has good guards that can shoot. I like Tre on Winston and think they will struggle with Zion. Thoughts?

Michigan State only because Izzo just can’t beat Coach K. It’s like him and his team choke every time. I think LSU would be a good matchup for us. That would be a fun game. Defensively we’re much better and they struggled shooting almost as much as us

If college basketball did a best of 7 series like the NBA, I wouldn’t have a care in the world who we faced. We are more talented than every team in the field. Being that it’s single-elimination, majority of upsets are credit to hot shooting. If tonight showed us anything, sometimes good defense just doesn’t matter when a guy or two are feeling it.

MSU is a better shooting team, so to avoid losing to “lucky shots” - I hope we play LSU, because they are a terrible shooting team and have a much smaller chance of catching fire.

We're a lot better than UCF or KFC, whatever..I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.

I want Duke and for a minute I was worried we might miss you guys.

My buddy and I will take the AMtrak from NYC just for a Sunday teet-a-tete with you.

We have 3 bigs that can match up with Zion. No one has stopped Cash yet but we'll see. Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

Virginia Tech. And I say that fully knowing what could be on the other side of a win over the Hokies.

This tournament is a huge grind. Our young guys found that out about the hardest way possible without having to go home.

To be honest, right now I'd love the opportunity next Sunday to play either LSU or Michigan St.

LSU has better talent to match up with Duke but Michigan State will have the better coaching to compete against Duke...I think I would rather play State...

Alas we are ahead of ourselves as we have VT in front of us and we haven’t exactly played outstanding ball in the first two games..

Absolutely agree about the game in front of us. I was just posing this as something that we hopefully will have to be facing after Friday night. I am anxious, nervous, excited, terrified, confident, doubtful, optimistic all boiled into the same pot on this run!

Reactions: BlueDaveil
I thought we were playing V.T. next. I think we are going to roll them OFC

LSU is a more dangerous team then MSU. But with that being said they are also a more beatable team. In MSU you know what you're getting. They are consistent with their PG play and feeding the ball to their bigs and being physical on defense.

I'd rather play Lsu I think we could turn them over a bunch and they may be more likely to fold than an experienced MSU team.

Lsu I dont want to have to watch Matt Mcqauid play for 40 minutes. He looks like an real life British cartoon came to life.

VT is really good, finally healthy and (sort of) playing in their home state.

LSU and it’s not close for me. Izzo will let Zion score all the points as long as the other four don’t. Izzo has played K enough to know that if any time is his time for a win it’s against this team.

Unless we shoot like we did against Virginia then I don’t care who we play.

We're a lot better than UCF or KFC, whatever..I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.

I want Duke and for a minute I was worried we might miss you guys.

My buddy and I will take the AMtrak from NYC just for a Sunday teet-a-tete with you.

We have 3 bigs that can match up with Zion. No one has stopped Cash yet but we'll see. Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

Didn’t IU make you guys their beooootch two times?? We beat them by 3 TD’s

If we get past VT, I’d rather play the team Coach K has made his bi7ch. 1-11 don’t lie.

Reactions: pisgah101
Matt McQuaid is having a hell of a season. We’d be lucky to have him on this Duke team.
He's a decent player no doubt. I dont know about a "hell of a season" but just about any shooter would help this Duke team for sure.

He's a decent player no doubt. I dont know about a "hell of a season" but just about any shooter would help this Duke team for sure.
My fault, I meant to quote the post where you are talking about how he looks. That rubbed me the wrong way.
But yeah, saying he’s having a hell of a season is somewhat an embellishment.

Yep. 2005 or 2004. Something like that.
It was 2005. I remember being in high school on spring break in Nashville. I was watching that game in my hotel room while my family went out to explore. They couldn’t understand why I would rather watch basketball than go out and sight see. I’m like uh... because it’s Duke! Lol

2005. J.J. and Shelden were juniors....Ewing was a senior. MSU walked all over us in the regional semis that year. J.J. was awful that night.

And that weird dunk that went through the goal and then flipped out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT