ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to Tuesday night and Indiana.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Anyone else? Looking forward to the future. Need to move on from our last game and what went wrong. Coach K has had a week to get us ready. I think we will play well and many positive post will be displayed. Come on Tuesday. OFC

Really looking forward to the Indiana game to Sky. I really think we will come out trying to prove last game is not who we are! Indiana is going to pay a big price.
OFC

Man Tuesday cant get here fast enough. Love Thanksgiving but not gonna lie. Slightly annoyed with the annual what happened to Duke teases from family and friends. 6 days feels like a month after a tough lose.

Duke is fine, needed a good punch in the mouth. I expect Duke to end this IU game before halftime. Go Duke.

^ I hope we win by 20 but I won't be surprised if it's close. I don't fully trust our defense... not yet anyway.

I can’t wait until Tuesday. Our guys are going to come out very very angry....and they should!

Barret locks down their top scorer and I see Kentucky part two.

One thing is for sure, Indiana is gonna try to keep Duke in a half court offense much like the Zags did because no one stops Duke in a transition game.

Stop their three point shooting and the games in the bag. This Duke team did a lot of growing up against the Zags to come back after being down 14 and have a chance to win is a good sign.

I don't want the guys to come out and feel as if they need to make a point. I want them to continue to grow and learn and to become a better unit collectively. The better team is us, and if we play sound, unselfish basketball this game should be over by halftime. Let's Go Duke!!!!

I cannot wait for the game as well, but I wish our team was at full strength (2 starters out and 2 reserves). Maybe we will get some back for Tuesday (fingers are crossed). I am expecting a Duke win but I am also expecting Romeo to show that he is on par with Zion and Barrett. I think that this game will be determined by foul trouble, and I do not like that since the game is being played at Cameron. Morgan and Romeo is one of the better one two punches in the game, so if they can get your big three in foul trouble then anything can happen. Hoping we don’t get stomped, but that is why they play the game. Good luck on Tuesday!

I think we’re gonna win by 30+ Tuesday night, it’s gonna be a party at the rim.

I cannot wait for the game as well, but I wish our team was at full strength (2 starters out and 2 reserves). Maybe we will get some back for Tuesday (fingers are crossed). I am expecting a Duke win but I am also expecting Romeo to show that he is on par with Zion and Barrett. I think that this game will be determined by foul trouble, and I do not like that since the game is being played at Cameron. Morgan and Romeo is one of the better one two punches in the game, so if they can get your big three in foul trouble then anything can happen. Hoping we don’t get stomped, but that is why they play the game. Good luck on Tuesday!
So are you saying the foul calls are going to be one sided since the game is at Cameron?

Anyone else? Looking forward to the future. Need to move on from our last game and what went wrong. Coach K has had a week to get us ready. I think we will play well and many positive post will be displayed. Come on Tuesday. OFC

what last game?

Reactions: skysdad
Barret locks down their top scorer and I see Kentucky part two.

One thing is for sure, Indiana is gonna try to keep Duke in a half court offense much like the Zags did because no one stops Duke in a transition game.

Stop their three point shooting and the games in the bag. This Duke team did a lot of growing up against the Zags to come back after being down 14 and have a chance to win is a good sign.
Not going to happen but if Zack McRoberts is back and healthy he will shut RJ down. If Zack isn’t back though then RJ will have a big game and Duke will win. But if he is back your boys better be ready to defend as Romeo and Morgan will be looking to put up 30 each and they have a decent supporting cast. These aren’t the Crean boys anymore. IU actually has a good coach for the first time in a very very long time.

Last edited:
Mc Roberts does play solid D but shutting down is a strong statement. Who will guard Romeo for you?
When I say shutting down I don’t mean he won’t score. He’ll just make it harder for him than he’s seen thus far. I don’t even know if he’s going to play and that goes for Green too. If they don’t play, Duke wins by 20. If they do it should be a good game. I assume Reddish will guard Romeo. Neither is as good of a defender as they should be, we’ll see what happens though? Morgan needs to prove to the nba scouts that he can guard nba type of players so he’s going to give it all he has Tuesday. It may not be enough but Morgan has become a pretty darn good player. Duke obviously has the most talent but they are young...we’ll see what happens. Nothing would surprise me

Duke football lost, panthers lost, hornets lost (to a garbage ATL team no less). Yes, I am quite ready to move on this weekend.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night as well. Will be the only the third game I'll be able to watch live this season. (Say a prayer for us night shifters) Saw the Kentucky and Gonzaga games. I was disappointed in the lost vs Gonzaga, but if Duke's gonna drop a game, I'd rather it be to a high quality opponent. Gonzaga is the real deal this year. Indiana will be a great return to the court for the Devils!

Reactions: cropper15
I'm looking forward to Tuesday night as well. Will be the only the third game I'll be able to watch live this season. (Say a prayer for us night shifters) Saw the Kentucky and Gonzaga games. I was disappointed in the lost vs Gonzaga, but if Duke's gonna drop a game, I'd rather it be to a high quality opponent. Gonzaga is the real deal this year. Indiana will be a great return to the court for the Devils!
If IU is healthy you’re going to a great game. If not, it could be a blow out but you can say watched 4 lotto picks

I could not tell you who IU’s Coach is or name one player on their team. I also don’t care enough to look it up. I’ll find out on Tuesday.
I’ll tell you who IU’s coach is. The guy who rejected his Alma mater when they came calling, in favor of a school he has zero history with.

I’ll tell you who IU’s coach is. The guy who rejected his Alma mater when they came calling, in favor of a school he has zero history with.
Who is it? I also cannot name one player on Indiana, other than someone called Romeo that a couple of trolls have mentioned on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT