ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Roach Looks Primed to Become Engine of Duke's Offense

BlueDevilStop

Starter
Jun 8, 2020
Think he has really turned a corner in the last two games.

Thoughts?

He could be a 4 year starter a la Joel Berry, which would be huge for future squads. He's tiny, which will hopefully keep him around for awhile.

I have been impressed with him all year...he shows no fear which a bunch of freshmen do...even the top 5 players....I would be shocked if he stays 4 years...heck nobody does anymore, anywhere not just here....but I could see 3 years out of him which would be great

I really like Roach and Steward and hope they stick around for another year or two. But I have my doubts that they will, and instead will leave for the draft, get taken in the second round, and spend a year or two in the G league instead of in college. That seems to be the trend which is too bad.

Reactions: wcu1113
I really like Roach and Steward and hope they stick around for another year or two. But I have my doubts that they will, and instead will leave for the draft, get taken in the second round, and spend a year or two in the G league instead of in college. That seems to be the trend which is too bad.
I would almost guarantee that Roach will be back. Not sure about Steward though.

I'd say unless Steward blows up over the next few months he is back, along with Roach. I've seen nothing from either of these kids yet that says they're NBA ready right now. I'd love to have them both for 3-4 years.

Bleedit, as we all know, it has nothing to do with being NBA ready and everything to do with these kids' perceptions of what is best for their pro careers.

Bleedit, as we all know, it has nothing to do with being NBA ready and everything to do with these kids' perceptions of what is best for their pro careers.

Lift, sadly that is the case more often than not. I can't blame them from a monetary point of view though.

Reactions: Liftee
That is the exact trend that is ruining college basketball.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
My guess is we lose Steward this year and have Roach for 2 or 3 years at best. He should be really good by next year. I see him improving a lot this year if we ever actually play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT