ADVERTISEMENT

End of year Podcast 5PP

Timo , great podcast really enjoy the takes . Not up to par on tech so if you guys keep Duke chat up and going during the offseason please just thro me an idea on how to keep up with your pod cast . Sorry I know you’re busy just not really a tech guy lol.

Reactions: timo0402
Timo , great podcast really enjoy the takes . Not up to par on tech so if you guys keep Duke chat up and going during the offseason please just thro me an idea on how to keep up with your pod cast . Sorry I know you’re busy just not really a tech guy lol.
Will do Shey, we’ve got some good stuff cookin on other platforms. Will share those here for anyone interested.

Just watched some highlights of Darren Harris. He has a great stroke, and looks more like a shooting guard than I thought. Very impressed.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I don't know if anyone watched Cooper Flagg the last couple days but he's on again today, I think at 4:30.

He's an interesting player. Very court aware, very athletic, not a great shooter but plays hard and has good instincts. The one think I didn't like yesterday was he reacted a little bit too much to calls that didn't go his way. At one point he engaged the ref for several minutes. I don't want to see him get a reputation like Flip, who I really believe got bad calls against him partially because of his attitude.

Reactions: christophero
Harris is probably a 2/3, similar to Kon. Guarding college 2’s might be their only issue though. Maybe both can provide spot minutes there next season. Nice options to have.

Reactions: christophero
I don't know if anyone watched Cooper Flagg the last couple days but he's on again today, I think at 4:30.

He's an interesting player. Very court aware, very athletic, not a great shooter but plays hard and has good instincts. The one think I didn't like yesterday was he reacted a little bit too much to calls that didn't go his way. At one point he engaged the ref for several minutes. I don't want to see him get a reputation like Flip, who I really believe got bad calls against him partially because of his attitude.

He’ll have a big reputation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT