ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison barnes

I can’t remember the player’s name but wasn’t there a player somewhat recently that got traded right after a game and had to find another way home because they made him get off the team bus/plane? I can’t remember if he was an NFL, NBA or MLB player though?

I can’t remember the player’s name but wasn’t there a player somewhat recently that got traded right after a game and had to find another way home because they made him get off the team bus/plane? I can’t remember if he was an NFL, NBA or MLB player though?

Don't remember hearing about they but that is LOW!!

Then again, they have plenty of money to catch a plane

Don't remember hearing about they but that is LOW!!

Then again, they have plenty of money to catch a plane
Yeah if I’m remembering correctly thsn that’s pretty low but I’m not sure if it’s as low as trading a player during a game and having it announced over the intercom system during a commercial break.

Think you're talking about the coach Lane Kiffin. That happened to him.

I would first like to thank god.
I would also like to thank Harrison Barnes for being the main reason the Cleveland Cavaliers won the 2016 NBA championship. You did it, Harrison. Lebron couldn't have done it without you missing wide open shot after wide open shot in the 4th quarter of Game 7.

Harrison Barnes is the missing piece to the Kings championship team.

barnes-traded.jpg

From reading the ESPN article, its sounded like his agent had been working on a deal to the Kings for weeks. I'm surprised that would be a surprise to him.

Reactions: Quavarius
From reading the ESPN article, its sounded like his agent had been working on a deal to the Kings for weeks. I'm surprised that would be a surprise to him.

Someone on the radio this morning reported that he knew this was likely happening and given the option to play or not and chose to play. I have no idea if that's really accurate or not.

Someone on the radio this morning reported that he knew this was likely happening and given the option to play or not and chose to play. I have no idea if that's really accurate or not.

This is true. Barnes knew a trade was likely coming, but he chose to keep playing after the Mavs gave him the option to sit out. Then last night, after being traded, he chose to stay on the bench with his now former teammates.

I don’t like Barnes....mostly out of spite. I’m also happy he left UNC without a title, a losing record against Duke, and we won a title six months after he committed to them. But, he is a pretty good guy who gives back a lot....and most of it he keeps quiet.

In the NBA, he reminds me a lot of Corey Maggette. Really good player on bad teams....at best, a fourth or fifth option on a title contender.

This is true. Barnes knew a trade was likely coming, but he chose to keep playing after the Mavs gave him the option to sit out. Then last night, after being traded, he chose to stay on the bench with his now former teammates.

I don’t like Barnes....mostly out of spite. I’m also happy he left UNC without a title, a losing record against Duke, and we won a title six months after he committed to them. But, he is a pretty good guy who gives back a lot....and most of it he keeps quiet.

In the NBA, he reminds me a lot of Corey Maggette. Really good player on bad teams....at best, a fourth or fifth option on a title contender.

I think that says a lot about his character that he stayed and played

To show how much attention I pay to unx, I don’t even know who the other two are besides the falcon and Jackson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT