ADVERTISEMENT

GTHC, GTH!!!!!!

252232510-GoToHellTItle.jpg

hof coach roy williams has already banned him from the dean dome Sat. said Coach K can't do a thing about it because the dean dome is his house. Said if I have the power to have a Duke fan thrown out of Cameron I have the power to do ANYTHING. OFC.

#roydiditfirst

Will UNC be starting the game Saturday with all of their senior walk-ons???
If so, lets jump out to a 12-0 lead or something like that, we all know Roy isn't gonna take a timeout to stop the bleeding. He still believes his timeouts will carry over to the ACC tournament.

I think Stilman White will start, the only other guy would be Kanler Coker. A backcourt of Nate Britt, Stilman White, and Kanler Coker could definitely be exploited. If we go on a little 7-0 run to start the game, I think Roy would prefer one of his players just foul as opposed to burning a timeout. You just can't call a timeout two minutes into the game.

Reactions: dbav
I think Stilman White will start, the only other guy would be Kanler Coker. A backcourt of Nate Britt, Stilman White, and Kanler Coker could definitely be exploited. If we go on a little 7-0 run to start the game, I think Roy would prefer one of his players just foul as opposed to burning a timeout. You just can't call a timeout two minutes into the game.

Or the last 2 minutes either!!!

Reactions: dukedevilz
Unfortunately I can't think of many cases we've exploited the seniors they start. I hate UNC but it's a nice touch. Many ways of doing things. Fortunately us Duke fans can offer some credit here and there! Guessing it stems from the 12 of last 16 thing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT