ADVERTISEMENT

First loss who’s it gonna be?

I’m back. It was easy to see that Duke isn’t invincible. They are very good and if they stay healthy they will most likely win it all but RJ is a ball stopper and there are other weaknesses. A healthy IU team gives you a good game too. It’s just one loss to a good team so there’s no reason for you all to hang your head. This was inevitable

Reactions: pisgah101
I’m back. It was easy to see that Duke isn’t invincible. They are very good and if they stay healthy they will most likely win it all but RJ is a ball stopper and there are other weaknesses. A healthy IU team gives you a good game too. It’s just one loss to a good team so there’s no reason for you all to hang your head. This was inevitable

Never said it wasn’t just that it wouldn’t be IU and I like IU just not there yet. Miller is the real deal tho

Reactions: cropper2
Never said it wasn’t just that it wouldn’t be IU and I like IU just not there yet. Miller is the real deal tho
A healthy IU gives you a good game. But right now everyone is hurt. You guys will be fine but RJ needs to be more efficient. He is the epitome of s ball hog. If he doesn’t learn to be more of a team player there is a chance that you don’t win it all even though you have the most talented team in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT