ADVERTISEMENT

First loss who’s it gonna be?

IPSYCHOSIS

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2016
Since nobody here predicted a 40-0 season thankfully who do we stumble against?
FS 1/12 or VT 2/26 for me....I only predicted 1 loss :)

Don’t really care unless it is to Uncheat or in March Madness.On second thought would like it to be in the ACC tourney because it would show the young kids he w suddenly a season can end in a one and done situation

Hoping for a Maui Championship Game against Gonzaga. If our Blue Devils blow them out of the gym as well, then the rest of the country better take notice.

Hoping for a Maui Championship Game against Gonzaga. If our Blue Devils blow them out of the gym as well, then the rest of the country better take notice.
But Gonzaga is missing a player. I forgot his name, but I don’t think he will be ready to go if Duke meets Gonzaga in the Maui tournament.

I'm not predicting 40-0, but right now I don't see anyone to worry about...give it a few more games and see if we can continue the dominance we showed tues night.if we continue to play like that........................

Next season :D
Had I made my prediction after the game ....yea hahah. I don’t see a loss that doesn’t take duke beating themselves to get it done. Even Va, yea they got D but do we? Can they score on us ? UNC not happening ...??

I'm not predicting 40-0, but right now I don't see anyone to worry about...give it a few more games and see if we can continue the dominance we showed tues night.if we continue to play like that........................
Exactly how I feel

I'm not picking us to lose, but the first game that even gets my attention is 1/12 FSU.....I'm not picking who will the first to beat us....I will just wait and see.

I think Virginia could knock us when we play there... We should beat them, but they will TRY to dictate tempo and play great D. We need some steals for easy scores against them so we are not so reliant on half court offense. We are best when we can run.

If I won the lottery how would I spend the money? Yeah....not going to waste my time on that thought-exercise.

Who will be the first to beat Duke? I don't know....probably someone in the ACC....UVA....maybe UNC. OK, then what? The journey is to championship game, Might have a flat tire somewhere or have to pull off the road for a bit, but the destination is clear.

Just happy to watch this team play.

I hope this board doesn't get stupid when we lose 3 or 4 games. We could drop one in Maui. We could drop to any of FSU, UVA, UNC, CUSE. We are NOT going undefeated fellas.

The ACC tournament only because K wants our guys to experience how painful a loss feels.

Those are stunning / stinging quotes....I almost want to lift them and post on THR....just starting posting again, maybe I should see how fast I get banned.
Some of the guys over there see Zion for who he is. Others are going to be surprised by what he does to Luke Maye twice this season.

Reactions: PixelDevil
We may have a hiccup or 2 along the way,but we should be favoured in every game we play.honestly I don't see VA's vaunted defense slowing our run and gun...may be interesting but I see us winning big..Syracuse at home or UNC at home I see as a bigger challenge

It won’t be someone we expect IMO especially if we’re as good as it seems. We’ll drop to someone unexpected probably but we’ll be ready for all the big ones

Don’t do this to yourselves, guys. As impressive as Tuesday night was, it’s still just one game. We’re going to struggle at times and get punched in the mouth. Enjoy this group....don’t make them out to be an unbeatable force.
Word.

Won’t bother me a bit hell if we lose 5 6 games... I’ve seen what we can do clicking on all cylinders.

I am 52, and I would be very surprised if I live to see any team go undefeated all the way through the national title.

I can't pick a team on our schedule that I think beats us, but I also can't pick anybody 40-0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT