ADVERTISEMENT

First loss who’s it gonna be?

From Tarhole buddy...” we aren’t worried. All you guys can do is dunk” ummmm ok. How do you stop it?

Reactions: kl40504
I like it when a "new poster" shows up saying we are going undefeated to try and make our board look dumb because he's scanned the entire board looking for posters who have said it and gone unsuccessful. Thanks for playing , Beavis.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I like it when a "new poster" shows up saying we are going undefeated to try and make our board look dumb because he's scanned the entire board looking for posters who have said it and gone unsuccessful. Thanks for playing , Beavis.
He recently started posting on the national board. God awful. Not convinced that it is not a dupe account.

I know we’re probably going to lose a few games this season but I refuse to predict who our first loss will be to and in the game day threads I will always predict us to win lol

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
I’m always skeptical with Gonzaga. They are rarely as good as some make them out to be even thought they look very good every year especially playing in the weak conference they are in. The combination of playing them and Auburn is something I’m looking forward too.

I’m guessing a loss to UNC and maybe Virgina or Syracuse. I’m may not be a Duke fan (big Zion and RJ fan though) I would like to see them go undefeated just like I wanted UK to go undefeated. I just want to see a team good undefeated in college and NFL in my lifetime no matter who it is (other than the cowgirls)

Hoping for a Maui Championship Game against Gonzaga. If our Blue Devils blow them out of the gym as well, then the rest of the country better take notice.

Looking at that schedule again man 1 loss would be impressive
You may lose to lose to IU here soon as long as Green and McRoberts are back and healthy. I love watch Duke play this year and could see you guys going undefeated if you can stay healthy. I doubt that happens though and you probably lose a few. One of which may be to my hoosiers. They’ll prove to be a top 10 team at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukiejay
40-0 baby. It will happen.

40-0 baby. It will happen.
You most likely won’t even be undefeated 3 weeks from now but you will win it all if you can stay healthy. I’m telling you IU probably heats you if they are healthy for that game. They are very very good when healthy which they weren’t yesterday

Reactions: kl40504
You most likely won’t even be undefeated 3 weeks from now but you will win it all if you can stay healthy. I’m telling you IU probably heats you if they are healthy for that game. They are very very good when healthy which they weren’t yesterday

We won’t lose to IU.

You know that clown is not a Duke fan, right.

@dukiejay , you visit the national board enough to know that @kl40504 is a Kentucky troll with an unusual obsession with Mac McGlund whatever being the best prospect ever and Duke going 40-0.

You know that clown is not a Duke fan, right.

@dukiejay , you visit the national board enough to know that @kl40504 is a Kentucky troll with an unusual obsession with Mac McGlund whatever being the best prospect ever and Duke going 40-0.
It doesn’t surprise me I loathe everything UK. I love watching your team play this year. It just wouldn’t surprise me if IU beats ya here in a couple weeks or whenever it is.

You may lose to lose to IU here soon as long as Green and McRoberts are back and healthy. I love watch Duke play this year and could see you guys going undefeated if you can stay healthy. I doubt that happens though and you probably lose a few. One of which may be to my hoosiers. They’ll prove to be a top 10 team at some point.
I will assure you that we are not losing to your hoosiers.

I just hope it’s within 20

I hope that Duke doesn't lose this week in Maui, but it will be a tough two days there playing 8th ranked Auburn and potentially the Zags ranked 3rd. I certainly hope Duke wins both but I will not be shocked if they go down. Duke is still a very young team. The next two days will show us a lot about these kids and their mental toughness. Looking forward to it.

Zags looked shaky against Illini, may not survive Arizona, if they don't wake up. Duke is in a different league at the moment. Very impressive. Would love to see how the Zags measure up with the Devils. May have to bring in some Priests to perform Exorcism, to have a fighting chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT