ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs VT football

We do a high school scoreboard show after the games on Fridays night. I called in after the game I was doing and instead of talking about my game I called out every college team in NC. Gotta make sure to spread the word.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wonder what the mood is at VT right now. They can't be happy with this beatdown. I can't recall them ever losing at home like this. I know it's been almost 70 years.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If you are referring to the Clemson/cheater game yes. What do you guys think about the officiating so far? I haven't seen the whole game and to be fair don't know if unc has recieved any bad calls or not but I did see in the quarter two calls that I think questionable that went against Clemson. I thougt the Clemson reciever was pushed by unc defender near the heels goal line and next play I thought it was roughing the passer but being an abc fan I can't help it. It's my nature. To put it bluntly johnny (tar heel ) swofford must have had a little talk with the head of the ACC football officials Dennis Hennigan. Sorry to be so anti cheater but I don't think for second that swofford is not corrupt. I do however think cheater is giving Clemson everything they want and the Tigers are playing poorly. We may see the biggest upset of the year and if that happens I'm gonna be a hermit. OFC

I thought was gonna have a heart attack. Just don't think I could have faced cheater fans if they had beaten the number 1 team in the country. I just couldn't do it. OFC

Mack Brown is gonna cry tonight. But he cries every night. In all seriousness they very nearly just took down Clemson.

Reactions: PixelDevil
The Clemson QB is usually right on target. Today he looked like Cam Newton. Wilt Chamberlin could not have caught those passes. Oh well, guess everyone has an off day. They still beat the holes and that is what counts. Not very pretty though.

The Clemson QB is usually right on target. Today he looked like Cam Newton. Wilt Chamberlin could not have caught those passes. Oh well, guess everyone has an off day. They still beat the holes and that is what counts. Not very pretty though.

I don't care how the cheaters lose or who they lose to as long as they lose. OFC

I watched that game and I still can’t explain it

The last few years Clemson has had one of these games. Last year they had it against Syracuse. The Cuse was winning late in 4th qt with Lawrence knocked out and second string qb saved them. The year they won the second title they lost to a bad Pitt team. The same year State missed a chipshot field that would have beaten them in Death Valley. This year it was the Cheats.

The last few years Clemson has had one of these games. Last year they had it against Syracuse. The Cuse was winning late in 4th qt with Lawrence knocked out and second string qb saved them. The year they won the second title they lost to a bad Pitt team. The same year State missed a chipshot field that would have beaten them in Death Valley. This year it was the Cheats.
And , it probably will cost Clemson a couple of spots in the polls. I just hope it dont open the door for the Suckeyes. Pollsters love to get them in .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT