ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs VT football

Who else on our schedule can't we play with except maybe ND and I am not so sure about them. If Harris keeps up his play, we can have a very good year!!!!!
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Impressive to say the least and in my opinion and big. I like the fact that we have not let up despite the big lead. Looks like Q is gonna be ok and despite the big league I'm all for leaving him in. To me it's important for him to complete games. I know most of you may disagree though. OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Great win. Four games in and we are three wins away from bowl eligibility.

Very good start to weekend. Get nice basketball commit, upset blowout football win. Hoping for a trifecta if Clemson can create havoc an chaos in chapel hole tomorrow.

i cant believe how good we played for 3 quarters. wow. we gave up 2 big plays. other than that our d beat them up. our o looked great running and passing. 1 punt return for 20yds. 1 for 1 fg. all extra point. 42.3 yds per punt. the special teams kicked ass. we were so solid in every phase of the game tonight. WOW

i cant believe how good we played for 3 quarters. wow. we gave up 2 big plays. other than that our d beat them up. our o looked great running and passing. 1 punt return for 20yds. 1 for 1 fg. all extra point. 42.3 yds per punt. the special teams kicked ass. we were so solid in every phase of the game tonight. WOW

Surf terrific post!!! "Solid in Every Phase," and Cut likes to talk about all 3 phases being so equally important. Glad for Quinten-he not only won his first game as the Duke starting qb, he also broke thru the Va Tech-Virginia-Pitt "Bermuda Triangle" of 0-9 over last three years! Proud, proud longtime Ol Devil fan here!!!!! This is SWEET, and National TV no less! OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
Great win. Four games in and we are three wins away from bowl eligibility.

Very good start to weekend. Get nice basketball commit, upset blowout football win. Hoping for a trifecta if Clemson can create havoc an chaos in chapel hole tomorrow.

I hear you about Clemson Dukeman . I certainly hope theTigers take care of business quickly show no mercy at all but this has the makings of a trap game. All I have heard from unc cheater fans this week is how both the Wake and App. St. games were lost because of the officials. I feel behind the scenes of the powers of the cheater u have contacted johnny (tar heel ) swofford about this and he has alerted the supervisor of officials that this better not happen any more this year. Clemson should win going away but the pockets of cheater u are the biggest and deepest of any school in the nation and the Clemson coaching staff need to be aware of this. I also know that Dabo and mack brown ard friends so that may add tona closer game. Anyway you like it around 3:30 tomorrow afternoon I'm going to be a big Clemson to point I may be trying to find an orange t-shirt tomorrow to wear. Duke fans it's really important for we as a fan base send our positive vibs Clemson's way. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
This 2019 Duke team will forever have a place in my heart after tonight. My life has been Hell for a week now since I found out my Dad was found dead last Saturday. A high school friend of mine bought me tickets to tonights game and man this team brought it big time. They gave me the best 3 hours I’ve had in the past week and for that this team will always be special to me no matter what happens the rest of the way. I know the staff and players will never see this but Thank You.

Still can't get over my giddiness from last night. VT is down but I never expected to win like that. Great for recruiting with all the praise Cutcliffe and Q were getting.

Might make a higher rated qb prospect think "if Cut can do that with walk ons and two or three stars imagine what I could do..."

Most top prospects will still go to the big schools but it just takes one!

On the downside though, it was Friday night and most kids were playing. How many actually got to see it lol?

Still can't get over my giddiness from last night. VT is down but I never expected to win like that. Great for recruiting with all the praise Cutcliffe and Q were getting.

Might make a higher rated qb prospect think "if Cut can do that with walk ons and two or three stars imagine what I could do..."

Most top prospects will still go to the big schools but it just takes one!

On the downside though, it was Friday night and most kids were playing. How many actually got to see it lol?

BlackKnightNut true most didnt get to see it, but they'll sure hear and read about it! OFC

Last edited:
I hear you about Clemson Dukeman . I certainly hope theTigers take care of business quickly show no mercy at all but this has the makings of a trap game. All I have heard from unc cheater fans this week is how both the Wake and App. St. games were lost because of the officials. I feel behind the scenes of the powers of the cheater u have contacted johnny (tar heel ) swofford about this and he has alerted the supervisor of officials that this better not happen any more this year. Clemson should win going away but the pockets of cheater u are the biggest and deepest of any school in the nation and the Clemson coaching staff need to be aware of this. I also know that Dabo and mack brown ard friends so that may add tona closer game. Anyway you like it around 3:30 tomorrow afternoon I'm going to be a big Clemson to point I may be trying to find an orange t-shirt tomorrow to wear. Duke fans it's really important for we as a fan base send our positive vibs Clemson's way. OFC
This is the one and only time I will pull for clempsun. They better hang half a hundred on those cheating bas*****

The cheater fans are saying they could and should be 4-0. I say they could just as easily be 0-
4. Hoping Clemson just breaks their will today for the rest of the season. The winning margin for Clemson can't big enough for me. OFC

Last edited:
The cheater fans are saying they could and should be 4-0. I say they could just as easily be 0-
4. Hoping Clemson just breaks their will today for the rest of the season. The winning margin for Clemson can't big enough for me. OFC

WELL SAID MY FRIEND! OFC

Surprised no one has whined about Duke running up the score...lol. I was waiting for someone to bitch about the fake punt towards the end when we were already up big.

Surprised no one has whined about Duke running up the score...lol. I was waiting for someone to bitch about the fake punt towards the end when we were already up big.

We've been hit in the mouth long enough at the receiving end of that stuff. Cut knows hes got a talented, balanced group this year. I hope we NEVER take our foot off the gas!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT