ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It Va is hitting the 3 it will be a hard earned win unless we are hitting ours or scoring easily inside. I think we will win by 75-70.

Can youth and enthusism beat experience and skill? Like the old adage....its relative with the experience but I do think this will be a challenge as it may be the best "team" we have played on both sides of the ball....so my other favorite adage appllies - hard work will beat talent if talent does not work hard....hope we bring our A game today

Pretty sure CBS has replays. I re watched one of the earlier games they did. No app or anything. Accidentally caught it just looking for the game recap

Well I guess we will miss much of the 1st half because of overtime in the cheats game!!!!
OFC

Just got home from golfing in time to see the end of regulation of State and UNC. Hope it doesn’t go another five minutes.

We beat UVA 71-65.

Reactions: skysdad
Dukes defense in the half court has been good so far. UVA looks like it’s running their offense quicker so we don’t get set which should lead to a pace of play that definitely benefits us.

I wish Bags and Wendell would never shoot 3's........except when they hit them!!!.......then I'm like YEAH BOYEE!!

This. Stay inside. You are 2 of the most dominant bigs in the country. Let the shooters shoot.

Can’t let UVA get a big lead on us! With their slow play and great D, it will be hard to come back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT