ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNCheat W/L percentage during fraud

DFerryFan

All American
Mar 8, 2011
I'm a little bit of a numbers guy, so for fun I thought I'd see how many times Duke's prestigious student-athletes beat U*NCheat's club athletes during the time when the cheaters weren't using student-athletes. So here it is:

• From 1993-2011 Duke had a win percentage of about 55% to UNCheat's 45%**. They played each other a total of 44 times and Duke won 24 of those games.
  • Of those 44 games, 6 of them were during the ACC tournament: 1 quarterfinal, 1 semifinal, and 4 ACC championship games. Duke only lost 1 of those 6 games (1998 championship) so Duke's win percentage in ACC tournament games vs The Cheaters is 83%**.
  • Also, it's worth noting that during that time span, Duke won twice as many ACC tournament championships at 10, The Cheaters only won** 5 ACC tournament championships.
The overall win percentage is close to what I expected. Duke/UNCheat have mostly gone back and forth over the decades with wins/loses, with Duke having the edge in modern timesº. But what's most impressive is Duke's play during the ACC tournament – only losing once to The Cheaters. I guess that's why they call it the "Coach K invitational."

* The U as in "University" is meaningless in UNCheat since they are an illegitimate academic institution.
** Means that they happened to score more points than their opponent by using athletes taking fake course, with a fake teacher, and getting a fake grade – essentially giving them a fake degree. Since these aren't students, they are participants that happen to be enrolled in a fake university.
º Means the time since Coach K has pretty much dominated basketball.

It's times like this I'm grateful and thankful that I am permanently banned from thr. I don't think I could stand the gloating and arrogance going on over there. I would like to personally thank the thr mod who so tactfully removed me from any access to what they have going over there. Things do work out for the best. OFC

It's times like this I'm grateful and thankful that I am permanently banned from thr. I don't think I could stand the gloating and arrogance going on over there. I would like to personally thank the thr mod who so tactfully removed me from any access to what they have going over there. Things do work out for the best. OFC

O.J. gloated, too. Let them gloat. Ironically, the joke is still on them. The fact the NCAA couldn’t do anything about it doesn’t mean they weren’t cheating. It just means they did really well at their craft. Kudos, I guess? I don’t know.

I'm a little bit of a numbers guy, so for fun I thought I'd see how many times Duke's prestigious student-athletes beat U*NCheat's club athletes during the time when the cheaters weren't using student-athletes. So here it is:

• From 1993-2011 Duke had a win percentage of about 55% to UNCheat's 45%**. They played each other a total of 44 times and Duke won 24 of those games.
  • Of those 44 games, 6 of them were during the ACC tournament: 1 quarterfinal, 1 semifinal, and 4 ACC championship games. Duke only lost 1 of those 6 games (1998 championship) so Duke's win percentage in ACC tournament games vs The Cheaters is 83%**.
  • Also, it's worth noting that during that time span, Duke won twice as many ACC tournament championships at 10, The Cheaters only won** 5 ACC tournament championships.
The overall win percentage is close to what I expected. Duke/UNCheat have mostly gone back and forth over the decades with wins/loses, with Duke having the edge in modern timesº. But what's most impressive is Duke's play during the ACC tournament – only losing once to The Cheaters. I guess that's why they call it the "Coach K invitational."

* The U as in "University" is meaningless in UNCheat since they are an illegitimate academic institution.
** Means that they happened to score more points than their opponent by using athletes taking fake course, with a fake teacher, and getting a fake grade – essentially giving them a fake degree. Since these aren't students, they are participants that happen to be enrolled in a fake university.
DFerryFan that an eye opening post there but UNC will turn it around someway, somehow even if they have to lie and cheat to do it.

Grease enough pockets and throw lots of money to some slick law firm.
Something will happen to them down the road to even things out though.

MY

Back Post New Thread

You might find this interesting...

1. Adamandchangin
    Back Post New Thread

Duke vs UNCheat W/L percentage during fraud

1. DFerryFanAll Conference
      NewI'm a little bit of a numbers guy, so for fun I thought I'd see how many times Duke's prestigious student-athletes beat U*NCheat's club athletes during the time when the cheaters weren't using student-athletes. So here it is:
      • Also, it's worth noting that during that time span, Duke won twice as manyACC tournament championships at 10, The Cheaters only won** 5 ACC tournament championships.

O.J.gloated, too. Let them gloat. Ironically, the joke is still on them. The fact the NCAA couldn’t do anything about it doesn’t mean they weren’t cheating. It just means they did really well at their craft. Kudos, I guess? I don’t know.

sorry if i did not give credits deserved...not that it will last long either way. Such BS NCAA is worthless. OAD should be none in done.

I’d rather you just delete it. It only entices one of them to come here and do the same thing. I don’t care if they gloat over there....but I definitely don’t want them doing it here.

Reactions: Adamandchangin
Grease enough pockets and throw lots of money to some slick law firm.
Something will happen to them down the road to even things out though.
Hopefully, just like it did to OJ that sent him to prison for 7 or 8 years though he still got away with double murder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac9192
Haha too late... There is no problem in deleting posts that actually have no substance. I do not mind that. But for them to get away with that BS I stand by my post. It is not hard work to ban someone. It is all up the the moderator which even on this on board I find they are very opinionated. Which makes it all fair game. I deal with the crazy public everyday...And if you say something you believe it should ride everywhere! What was said is the truth. Other than the OJ thing...It is not close to that serious.

Haha too late... There is no problem in deleting posts that actually have no substance. I do not mind that. But for them to get away with that BS I stand by my post. It is not hard work to ban someone. It is all up the the moderator which even on this on board I find they are very opinionated. Which makes it all fair game. I deal with the crazy public everyday...And if you say something you believe it should ride everywhere! What was said is the truth. Other than the OJ thing...It is not close to that serious.

It wasn’t really your post, though. Besides, most them probably read it over here.

Reactions: Adamandchangin
O.J. gloated, too. Let them gloat. Ironically, the joke is still on them. The fact the NCAA couldn’t do anything about it doesn’t mean they weren’t cheating. It just means they did really well at their craft. Kudos, I guess? I don’t know.

You gotta think that when AFAM was set up it involved more than coaches and professors.It had some lawyers involved. Also if there wasn't anything dirty why were certain people fired. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT