ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I have seen so many Duke-Carolina games, and it's still the toughest game to predict, regardless of sport. Still given the way this team is playing, AND AT THE RIGHT TIME- it's hard not to be excited about the bigger picture...#SightsOnSix

OFC
Corey Alexander was saying that on a neutral floor Duke has proven we can beat anyone and when we played UK and Gonzaga AJ was not a factor so we gotta shot Granted there are bad teams in the ACC but Ku lost to TCU last night and they ain’t world beaters

Only 2 things I am worried about in the Cheats game is that we play better on the road than at home and hopefully the guys don't feel too much pressure being it's K's last home game
For most of our players, this is their own last home game as well. I’m hoping that this just adds more incentive for them to play hard. Honestly, this team hasn’t shown they’re the nervous type. It’s been games where they get a little cavalier and/or self focused that they seem to struggle. I really don’t see them having that problem Saturday. That said, anything can happen in this rivalry, and we all know Carolina would like nothing better than to poop on our parade. But barring injury or Carolina shooting out of their mind, I don’t think they can stay with a focused Duke team.

Agree Jeffery.

I like to think the strong starts recently are the results of K and staff stressing the urgency. The season is nearly over. I would love to see a similar start on Saturday that we saw at Syracuse and at Pitt. Dagger 3 after 3 followed by Mark dunking on Bacot for an and 1 for his second foul at the 15 minute mark of the first half. How awesome would be it be to watch this team coast to a 25 point win at home for K? The Crazies would be going nuts!

With all that said, I fully expect a war on Saturday. UNC is not going to roll over.

A few people here need to take a deep inhalation and exhalation - these kids will be ready to crush UNCheat.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm worried the emotion of the moment may end up being too much for this group. Chris is right, we play our game and we win.
That's the only thing that worries me about this game. I don't think anyone has any idea how this team will respond to being responsible for getting Coach K his final UNC win at Cameron. The only similar history is John Wooden announcing his retirement before the NCAA championship game and his team going out there and winning the championship. But a sample size of one doesn't tell us much.

But for the emotions, I'd guess we would win by 15 or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT