ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Let's go Duke!!! We win. Hopefully it's by enough to keep people happy. If not, then hopefully Zion will be back Tuesday and everyone will be happy.

I just want everyone to be happy!

If I knew Zion would be back Tuesday I'd be happy. The not knowing stinks but let's just get a win today.

Reactions: Hurley22
This is slightly off topic and I know we are all heartbroken because the “will Zion shut it down” talk will continue until Tuesday but I have a question...what’s the temperature inside Cameron during a game?

Reason I ask is that I’ll be at the Duke WF game and I want to dress accordingly

This is slightly off topic and I know we are all heartbroken because the “will Zion shut it down” talk will continue until Tuesday but I have a question...what’s the temperature inside Cameron during a game?

Reason I ask is that I’ll be at the Duke WF game and I want to dress accordingly
Can’t go wrong with a sweater vest.

Need to lay an arse kicking down on these chumps...and hope Zion returns at some point this year...im really starting to worry the last time he plays is the game against the holes

You think he'll just suit up for the Carolina game? I can't see that happening. For what it's worth, Blue Devil Nation on FB is reporting that Z will be back for Wake. I don't have the link but saw it on Elizabeth King.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
At 12-15 they have little to play for so this is their chance to claim something from the season - a win at Cameron. Would love to see an early double digit run to get ahead and take the air out of them early. Predict another nailbiter though with a Duke win that takes a few more months off my life!

Reactions: christophero
I feel like K is playing with my emotions lol. Reliable sources saying he was back today, then it changed to he haven't even been practicing. On top of that, they wait until a few hours before tip to all of a sudden say he's out. Why not do it the same as the last 2 games, announce a day before? Somebody is messing with us. I'm starving for a Zion dunk or crazy defensive block.

We will have to play a very good game to cover the spread. Miami (along with everyone else) always raises their level of play against us. I think we put a good game together, and Duke will not let this one get away.
Go Duke!
OFC

I hope you're right, but I'm a little concerned about todays game. We truly have not been the same in a few weeks, even if you go back to the Louisville game minus the last 10 min. I just want to see them come out pissed off and put this game away without any doubt, even if it have to be in the second half.

Duke wins but Jack doesn't hit a three and Joey doesn't play. RJ and Cam combine for 47; Tre has 6, AOC gets 9, Jav and Bolden combine for 8.

Duke 70
Miami 63

I’m not a sweater guy lol

I’m more of a Duke jersey backwards hat guy.
I wanna look nice cause it’s the last time I’ll see our seniors AND Danny Manning in Cameron lol

I wanna look nice cause it’s the last time I’ll see our seniors AND Danny Manning in Cameron lol

If I were going, I would wear a long sleeve t-shirt under my Zion jersey, and can always remove the t-shirt if needed

The kid isn't Voldemort; you can say his name.

Haha! At this point I didn't figure a name was needed!! Kinda like saying Kobe, or Michael.....everybody knows who you're talking about. Now if it came off disrespectful, I didn't mean it that way at all

And now I have to go google and see who, or what, a Voldemort is??!!!

Haha! At this point I didn't figure a name was needed!! Kinda like saying Kobe, or Michael.....everybody knows who you're talking about. Now if it came off disrespectful, I didn't mean it that way at all

And now I have to go google and see who, or what, a Voldemort is??!!!
Hahah I was only teasing, buddy.

My only Duke game was the Florida State road game from 2 years ago. It did not end well for us.

Need to lay an arse kicking down on these chumps...and hope Zion returns at some point this year...im really starting to worry the last time he plays is the game against the holes
I am thinking more and more that this is accurate.

I don’t think we really have an issue with this one even with Zion being out. I think Duke wins by double digits.

Duke: 81
Miami: 67

Let’s go Duke!!

Surrounded by ky fans.....god give me the strength to not be an @ss if UT kicks that butt!!!

mb70E3e.png

No, and no it’s not.

These people can’t beat us at home. They don’t have enough. And yes Joey needs to play more. If you take his redshirt he needs to be out there so he can show what he can do. We know what jack can not do right now. His defense and rebounding is not that good to outweigh how pathetic he has been on offense. Split him and Joey minutes down the middle. 10 each. Let’s see who want that 8 spot off the bench

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT