ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Surrounded by ky fans.....god give me the strength to not be an @ss if UT kicks that butt!!!

Looks like fireball to me sir!!! Enjoy BOTH games and as always LET’S GO DUKE!!!

mb70E3e.png

Reactions: Alaskan_Assassin_21
CBS is carrying today's game and the Kensucky vs Tennessee game is on now and it definitely will not be over by 4. We will miss the start and probably much more. At least Kensucky is getting their brains bet out!!!
OFC

CBS is carrying today's game and the Kensucky vs Tennessee game is on now and it definitely will not be over by 4. We will miss the start and probably much more. At least Kensucky is getting their brains bet out!!!
OFC
Dang foul fest right now! Wish it would hurry up and end. Delaying Duke right now

OFC

Exactly why I prefer ESPN games...at least they would start out game on ESPNews....CBS bites

Reactions: Lavar5150
Let’s see if Kensucky gets the same treatment Duke gets when we lose without Zion

Is it streaming anywhere, I forgot it was on CBS, and thought I could use my ESPN app to watch it. Ugh!

If Zion is indeed shutting it down for the year he sure is having a hell of a time on the bench with teammates

I call BS on the shutting it down people...that kid wants to play SO SO badly

I wasn't gonna post today, but that is one awesome wallaby. :)

The wonder from down under!

Hungah!

Thank God we didn't just leave him on the bench!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT