ADVERTISEMENT

Duke - Pitt

500HP_Devil

All Conference
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2016
We have family from the Burgh and my wife is from up there. I’m really happy that Coach Capel has gotten that program in the right direction after the previous idiot they had. I think Duke wins but I’m surprised we are -12....that’s a fairly big # but I hope we cover.

We have family from the Burgh and my wife is from up there. I’m really happy that Coach Capel has gotten that program in the right direction after the previous idiot they had. I think Duke wins but I’m surprised we are -12....that’s a fairly big # but I hope we cover.

The previous idiot they had must be hof coach roy williams boy because he allowed cam johnson to transfer to another ACC school which is rare and the right to play without sitting a season which is unheard of. I know johnson had already graduated but no one else could have pulled that off but hof coach roy williams and unc cheater u. They seem to get away with a lot of crap using loop holes. OFC

The previous idiot they had must be hof coach roy williams boy because he allowed cam johnson to transfer to another ACC school which is rare and the right to play without sitting a season which is unheard of. I know johnson had already graduated but no one else could have pulled that off but hof coach roy williams and unc cheater u. They seem to get away with a lot of crap using loop holes. OFC
Gamecocks supposedly left due to UNC corruption. I’m too young to know how true this is. Not important, as I don’t like UNC athletics anyway.

If Johnson had already graduated how is he getting to play two years? Did he graduate from Pitt in two years? Maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: skysdad
I’m actually a little surprised the spread is only -12. I thought it would be closer to -16....although that’s pretty high for an ACC road game.

Needs to be a business trip. Get up early and put it away shortly thereafter. Never let an underdog hang around, especially an ACC road game.

If we’re the best in the country, we should come out and coast during this game.
I do worry about turnovers on the road without Tre tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT