ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Cam Reddish scored 15 points in a 118-111 win over Washington.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Jayson Tatum had 20 points in a 128-114 loss to Chicago.

Last edited:
Gary Trent, Jr. scored 26 points in a 113-104 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett led the Knicks with 27 points and was 5-of-8 from 3 in the loss.

Last edited:
Tyus Jones scored 17 points in a 106-97 win over Denver. Jones was 5-of-7 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter, Jr. had 15 points and 14 rebounds in a 115-97 win over Minnesota.

Luke Kennard scored 14 points (4-of-8) from 3 in a 99-94 win over OKC.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum scored 10 points and eight rebounds in a 95-78 win over Miami.
I've not watched. I'm a lifelong celtics fan, but just barely now. Marcus Smart said that Tatum and Jaylen Brown were shooting too much. He said it quite calmly, not outwardly angry. The Celtics had been losing, but since the comments won two in a row, including against the excellent Miami Heat

Reactions: Quavarius
Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 13 points and added 10 rebounds in a 102-89 loss to San Antonio.

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 17 points (3-of-4) from 3 in a 102-101 loss to Cleveland.

RJ Barrett scored 20 points and added seven rebounds in a 113-98 win over Milwaukee. Grayson Allen scored 22 in the loss despite going 6-of-9 from 3.

It's got to the point if it weren't for Q I don't know what I would do. In my old age I'm beginning to forget all the Dukies in the NBA. Completely forgot about Frank Jackson for one. Kind of embarrased about that. OFC

It's got to the point if it weren't for Q I don't know what I would do. In my old age I'm beginning to forget all the Dukies in the NBA. Completely forgot about Frank Jackson for one. Kind of embarrased about that. OFC
Skysdad beat me to the punch. As a memory exercise, I was trying to remember all of the Duke players in the NBA. I forgot Frank Jackson. Congratulations to Jackson. I really liked him as a freshman, and thought that he took a risk turning pro

Yeah he’s still there. He was starting for the Pistons at first and then they moved him to the bench. I wish N.O. would have kept him, but hopefully he succeeds in Detroit.

Luke Kennard scored 18 points in a 120-106 win over Charlotte. Kennard was 6-of-11 from 3.
Very impressive. 5 of 7 and 6 of 11 would be good In a game of HORSE. Kennard has a beautiful shot, but it's quirky with side spin, a bit flat, and very little backspin. It works better from distance than it seems it should. His consistency is remarkable. A flawless FT shooter and great from 20 feet. He's great from the 3 too, just a bit amazed

Remember when Wendell was basically Marvin Bagley's sidekick at Duke? How times have changed. Marvin can't even get on the floor for the Kings (which makes no freaking sense to me) and Wendell is thriving.
Because the Kings are trying to trade him that’s why they are not playing him. His agent is pissed at them and I hope he’s long gone away from Sacramento VERY soon.

RJ Barrett scored 15 points and added 10 rebounds in a 103-96 win over Philadelphia. Seth Curry scored 14 points in the loss.

Mason Plumlee scored 13 points and added 10 rebounds in a 126-123 loss to the LA Lakers.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 22 points and 12 rebounds in a 104-88 win over Toronto. Gary Trent, Jr. scored 14 in the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT