ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Frank Jackson scored 15 points (3-of-6) from 3 in a 121-116 loss to the LA Lakers.

Reactions: skysdad
RJ Barrett scored 12 points and added seven rebounds in a 106-100 win over the LA Lakers.

Reactions: timo0402
I know this is a "Duke in the NBA" thread and we all have at least a mild hatred of all things Kentucky but... I just have to say it's been fun watching Julius Randle the last couple of years. He really didn't do anything at KY or in his first few years that would make me think he'd be a #1 option on an NBA playoff team, but he certainly has proven that he's legit. Just a great overall game these days, including passing, rebounding, scoring in a variety of ways, and overall being a go-to guy for the Knicks. I can see why Knicks fans are excited for the future with him, RJ, and some talented young players surrounding them.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I know this is a "Duke in the NBA" thread and we all have at least a mild hatred of all things Kentucky but... I just have to say it's been fun watching Julius Randle the last couple of years. He really didn't do anything at KY or in his first few years that would make me think he'd be a #1 option on an NBA playoff team, but he certainly has proven that he's legit. Just a great overall game these days, including passing, rebounding, scoring in a variety of ways, and overall being a go-to guy for the Knicks. I can see why Knicks fans are excited for the future with him, RJ, and some talented young players surrounding them.

Love it when some of these young guys really work on their game and elevate themselves when they get to the NBA, like our own Seth Curry.

Jayson Tatum scored 15 points and added eight rebounds in a 123-104 loss to Brooklyn.

Seth Curry led Philadelphia with 24 points in a 116-96 loss to Golden State.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 26 points and added 10 rebounds in a 123-88 loss to Chicago.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum had a double-double—24 points and 12 rebounds—in a 96-88 loss to San Antonio. Tre Jones scored 12 points in the win for the Spurs.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter, Jr. had a double-double—19 points and 11 rebounds—in a 105-92 loss to Cleveland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT