ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Brandon Ingram scored 16 points and added eight rebounds in a 120-114 loss to Denver.

Reactions: skysdad
Marvin Bagley III scored 12 points and added six rebounds in a 142-130 win over Orlando. Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 19 points and added 10 rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Luke Kennard scored 15 points (4-of-6) from 3 in a 114-111 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum scored 29 and added 10 rebounds in the loss.

Marvin Bagley III scored 15 points and added 10 rebounds in a 124-123 loss to Charlotte.

Gary Trent, Jr. led all scorers with 24 points (5-of-7) from 3 in a 90-87 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett scored 19 points in the loss.

Jayson Tatum scored 24 points and added seven rebounds in a 111-90 loss to Phoenix.

Just f'ing around looking at stats, and the stats "steals per foul"....

Tyus leads the league with 2.167. Second place is DRose at 1.385. That's an enormous difference.
Sixth place is our man Gary Trent Jr., with .980.

Rodney Hood and Grayson Allen scored 14 and 12 points respectively in a 112-97 win over the NY Knicks.

I saw that Grayson's numbers were way down for a few games and he was ill. I assume he's better now? No report whether it was COVID.

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 10 points in a 124-101 win over Sacramento. Marvin Bagley, III scored 12 and added 11 rebounds in the loss.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 42 points (7-of-13) from 3 in a 117-103 win over Milwaukee. Grayson Allen scored 10 points in the loss.

Luke Kennard had 16 points and nine rebounds in a 111-95 win over Phoenix. Kennard was 3-of-5 from 3 in the win.

Just get him out of Sac. Noticed he has been playing some. A sure sign of shopping. Who do you think he would he fit in best with Q.
In no order:
Orlando, Philadelphia or Utah, but those are just best guesses.

I think Ja Morant is an absolute stud and a franchise player and this isn't intended to imply Memphis is better without him but... Memphis was 9-10 before Ja went down with a knee injury at the end of November. With our man TYUS JONES starting, they're 8-1 since (including a 73-point win against Oklahoma City!!).

Some team who doesn't have a franchise player at PG really needs to think about bringing Tyus in to be their starting PG.

I think Ja Morant is an absolute stud and a franchise player and this isn't intended to imply Memphis is better without him but... Memphis was 9-10 before Ja went down with a knee injury at the end of November. With our man TYUS JONES starting, they're 8-1 since (including a 73-point win against Oklahoma City!!).

Some team who doesn't have a franchise player at PG really needs to think about bringing Tyus in to be their starting PG.
Agree 100%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT