ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Is Jayson Tatum a superstar or is he a superstar. I wonder if he will stay a Celtic or does he see his destination somewhere else. Like I said in an earlier post on this wonderful thread I saw him in person at the Vivint Center in Utah. No one could handle him. The only person that csn guard him, control him or stop him is himself. I use to say Grant was the best pro Duke ever produced and that includes Kyrie. Tatum if he stays healthy. Of course Zion needs to get back and the jury is still out on him. But right now give me Jason. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Marvin Bagley, III had 15 points and five rebounds in a 112-96 loss to Dallas.

Reactions: skysdad
Gary Trent, Jr. scored 10 points in a 116-108 win over the LA Clippers. Luke Kennard scored 13 and added six assists in the loss.

Grayson Allen scored 16 points in a 136-113 win over New Orleans.

Last edited:
Cassius Stanley scored 19 points (3-of-4) from 3 in a 117-116 win over San Antonio. Tre Jones scored 15 and pulled down seven rebounds in the loss.

Wendell Carter, Jr. had 15 points, 16 rebounds and seven assists in a 116-111 loss to Boston.

Wendell Carter, Jr. had 21 points and 10 rebounds in a 102-98 loss to Chicago.

Brandon Ingram scored 10 points and added seven assists in a 115-104 loss to Utah.

Wendell is really coming into his own, isn't he? Guy is a double double machine while playing <30 min a game and shooting about 50%. Really happy he's getting a chance to show what he can do in Orlando.

I haven't seen too many magic games on national tv. Hope that changes. Would like a chance to see a full game of his, rather than just highlights.

How's his defense? If it's as solid as I'm imagining, I could see him being a solid ten year starter in the NBA, easy.

Brandon Ingram had 16 points six rebounds and five assists in a 123-110 loss to Phoenix.

Seth Curry scored 20 points and added 12 assists and seven rebounds in a 116-106 win over Orlando. Wendell Carter, Jr. had 12 points and 10 rebounds in the loss.

Jayson Tatum scored 19 points and added eight rebounds in a 99-97 loss to San Antonio.

RJ Barrett scored 13 points including the game winner in a 108-105 win over Boston. Barrett added six assists for the Knicks. Jayson Tatum led all-scorers with 36 points, nine assists and six rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT