ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Marvin Bagley III had 12 points and five rebounds in a 121-111 loss to Denver.

Reactions: skysdad
Brandon Ingram scored 22 points and added five rebounds in a 105-101 loss to Toronto.

Brandon (KINGRAM) Ingram led all-scorers with 33 points (6-of-7) from 3 including the game winner in a 128-125 win over Minnesota. Ingram had nine assists in the game as well.

Jayson Tatum scored 33 points and added seven rebounds in a 119-100 win over Indiana. Tatum was 4-of-9 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
Zion hasn’t been bashful about proclaiming his love for NYC. The Big 3 may be reunited, perhaps even earlier than next year when Zion is a free agent. If I were the Knicks, I’d try to swing a sign-and-trade deal with the Pelicans now. The Pelicans are going nowhere this year, even if Zion was to come back (big IF) this year, and would be getting something for losing him. The Knicks are doing well, but this isn’t going to be a championship year, so they could afford to wait until next year to be able to get meaningful PT from Zion.

Zion hasn’t been bashful about proclaiming his love for NYC. The Big 3 may be reunited, perhaps even earlier than next year when Zion is a free agent. If I were the Knicks, I’d try to swing a sign-and-trade deal with the Pelicans now. The Pelicans are going nowhere this year, even if Zion was to come back (big IF) this year, and would be getting something for losing him. The Knicks are doing well, but this isn’t going to be a championship year, so they could afford to wait until next year to be able to get meaningful PT from Zion.
Agreed

Mason Plumlee scored 10 points and added 10 rebounds in a 116-109 loss to Orlando.

Seth Curry had 17 points (5-of-9) from 3 and added seven assists in a 111-99 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum had 20 points, 11 rebounds and five assists in the loss.

Marvin Bagley III had 16 points and nine rebounds in a 125-116 win over the LA Lakers.
[/QUO

So nice to see Marvin getting some pt and putting up numbers. Maybe some team that really wants and needs him will get his services. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 27 points and eight rebounds in a 104-92 win over New Orleans. Brandon Ingram had 15 points and 10 rebounds in the loss.

RJ Barrett scored 18 points and added 12 rebounds and five assists in a 97-87 loss to Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT