ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Frank Jackson scored 17 points and added five assists in a 110-106 loss to the LA Lakers

Reactions: skysdad
Brandon Ingram scored 27 points and added seven rebounds in a 123-104 win over the LA Clippers.

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 18 points and added eight rebounds in a 108-103 win over Denver.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 26 points and a career-high 16 rebounds in a 88-87 win over Philadelphia. Seth Curry scored 17 in the loss.

Grayson Allen scored 16 points (3-of-5) from 3 in a 127-125 win over Charlotte.

Luke Kennard scored 19 points (4-of-6) from 3 in a 124-115 loss to Sacramento.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 26 points and a career-high 16 rebounds in a 88-87 win over Philadelphia. Seth Curry scored 17 in the loss.

Flying out to Utah today to visit with my son and his family. He got tickets to the Jazz/Celtics game tomorrow night. Get to see Jason Tatum play. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Tyus Jones scored 10 points and added nine assists and six rebounds in a 152-79 win over OKC. The 73-point win is the LARGEST in NBA history!

I used to love the NBA in the early 80s. I don't watch much now. But I love checking in on Seth Curry. He's incredibly fun to watch. Steph Curry is great, but a bit annoying with his mouthpiece rarely worn, and his demonstrative nature. But Seth looks like the old man at the Y who played at some college out west that you never heard of. He wears longjohns, a head band, and cheap looking green shoes. Seth never misses an open shot... 5 for 5 in the first quarter plus and an one. His shot fakes look pathetic until you see two opposing players try to block the fake as Seth meanders toward the rim for a layup .

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 10 points and added 16 rebounds in a 118-116 loss to Houston.

Jayson Tatum had 37 points, six rebounds and five assists in a 137-130 loss to Utah.

Jayson Tatum had 37 points, six rebounds and five assists in a 137-130 loss to Utah.

Was at that game last night in Utah while visiting my son and family. You would think 130 points would win easily Jason only had 2 points in the first quarter and 10 at the half. 27 points in the second with 16 in the third quarter. He is so smooth. Utah hit 27 three's which is 1 shy of the NBA record I think. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Was at that game last night in Utah while visiting my son and family. You would think 130 points would win easily Jason only had 2 points in the first quarter and 10 at the half. 27 points in the second with 16 in the third quarter. He is so smooth. Utah hit 27 three's which is 1 shy of the NBA record I think. OFC
Awesome experience

Marvin Bagley III scored 12 points and added 11 rebounds in a 104-99 win over the LA Clippers. Luke Kennard scored 12 points in the loss.

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 14 points and added 12 rebounds in a 126-95 loss to Golden State.

RJ Barrett led the NY Knicks with 32 points (7-of-8) from 3 in a 121-109 win over San Antonio.

Jayson Tatum scored 34 points (5-of-7) from 3 and added eight rebounds in a 117-102 loss to the LA Lakers.

Frank Jackson scored 19 points (5-of-7) from 3 in a 119-116 loss to Washington.

Gary Trent, Jr. led Toronto with 24 points (4-of-8) from 3 in a 110-109 loss to OKC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT