ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Grayson Allen scored 15 points (5-of-11) from 3 in a 112-100 win over the NY Knicks.
Q Allen has been putting up some pretty good numbers. You are a NBA guy who has a good handle on the game. Do you think Allen has finally turned to corner into a solid NBA player instead of the career G -league player our rival predicted or should we give itva while and see if he is consistant game to game. OFC

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 20 points (4-of-9) from 3 in a 115-109 win over Philadelphia. Seth Curry scored 15 points in the loss.

Last edited:
Q Allen has been putting up some pretty good numbers. You are a NBA guy who has a good handle on the game. Do you think Allen has finally turned to corner into a solid NBA player instead of the career G -league player our rival predicted or should we give itva while and see if he is consistant game to game. OFC
Yeah, we have to give it another 8 years, ha ha ha! His success in the NBA is sweet because of all of the haters who claimed he was overrated.

Jayson Tatum scored 27 points and added 11 rebounds in a 122-113 win over Milwaukee. Grayson Allen scored 21 points in the loss.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 17 points and added seven rebounds in a 104-92 loss to Washington.

Reactions: skysdad
Frank Jackson scored 14 points in a 127-121 win over Toronto. Gary Trent, Jr. scored 23 points in the loss.

I am so happy to see Grayson doing so well. It's been a long time since he was this consistent (sophomore year) shooting the 3 and I hope he has the stroke back for good.

I never thought Grayson Allen was overrated. Anyone who plays as well as he did in the National Championship game is talented. My only doubt was why he tripped players, and looked emotionally overwhelmed. He definitely has the talent, and seems to be maturing

Cam Reddish scored 19 points in a 110-99 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum scored 34 points and added nine rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Wendell Carter, Jr. had 11 points and eight rebounds in a 104-98 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett scored 17 points and added nine rebounds in the loss.

Luke Kennard scored 15 points (3-of-4) from 3 in a 120-108 loss to Memphis.

Last edited:
Brandon Ingram scored 17 points and added 12 rebounds in a 94-81 win over the LA Clippers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT