ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Grayson Allen scored 14 points in a 137-95 loss to Miami.
The defending champions lost by 40? October is too early for games that count. As skysdad said, thank you for your contributions on this thread. I love basketball, but I am truly baffled by the revenue generated by the NBA.

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 11 points and added nine rebounds in a 110-104 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett scored 12 points in the loss.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 41 points (6-of-12) from 3 in a 140-129 win over Charlotte. Tatum added eight assists and seven rebounds in the win. Jabari Parker scored 13 points off the bench. Mason Plumlee had a double-double (12 points and 11 rebounds) in the loss.

Last edited:
Luke Kennard led the LA Clippers with 23 points in a 116-86 win over Portland. Kennard was 6-of-7 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
Mason Plumlee scored 14 points and added 10 rebounds in a 120-111 win over Orlando. Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 20 and added 10 rebounds in the loss.

Brandon Ingram scored 20 points and added eight rebounds in a 102-99 loss to Atlanta.

Reactions: skysdad
Looks like so far the Bucks have shown they are human. Not the juggernaut that some were predicting.

Reactions: Quavarius
Jayson Tatum scored 27 points and added 15 rebounds in a 115-112 loss to Washington.

Reactions: skysdad
RJ Barrett scored a career-high 35 points (6-of-8) from 3 in a 123-117 win over New Orleans. Barrett added eight rebounds and six assists in the win.

Duke has so many players in the NBA, I would assume a 50-50 split in wins and losses. To date, most of these updates appear to be losses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT