ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jalen Johnson is very talented. Two years in the G League stressing fundamentals, and he could be a monster. As a UNC fan, I was scared that he was about to take over the game. Then I realized that his shooting fundamentals were horrible. It was as if he wanted to play HORSE. He had to think about where to put his feet, and then his elbow...In some respects, he's an A+ prospect, but in the basics, he's a high school junior.

I hope Winslow has a good year. he is one of my favorite players and the guy I thought would be a great pro. I thought he would be like Ron Artest.

Reactions: Quavarius
I've been critical of Johnson but I have to admit he looks impressive.

I tried to tell a lot of people. This kid is going to be special. Certainly should have gone higher than 20th in my opinion. Now he gets to prove his Haters wrong. He still has some things to improve on, but he’s a great fit for the Hawks!

Reactions: christophero
Just a note of interest on this trade. A few seasons ago Duke was playing Elon when Grayson was involved in the tripping incident involving an Elon player name Sanna Anna. One if the Elon players got up in Grayson's face. Nothing came of it but that Elon players name was Elijah Bryant who was a reserve for the Bucks NBA championship team this year. They are now teamates assuming both are with the Bucks this season. I wonder if they will remember each other. I'm sure Bryant will but not sure Grayson will. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT