ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

I was looking at your recruiting thread, and was thinking I would rather a recruit visit in May rather than beastly hot August. I then remembered DeMarcus Nelson saying that he was cold every day in winter in North Carolina. I was shocked to read that he has dual citizenship in much colder Serbia, and that he enjoyed professional basketball there

Would love to see him on the Duke bench sometime in the future as the shooting/free throw shooting coach. We coukd use one of them. I imagine someone will pick him up as a broadcaster though. OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Would love to see him on the Duke bench sometime in the future as the shooting/free throw shooting coach. We coukd use one of them. I imagine someone will pick him up as a broadcaster though. OFC
Yeah he seems to enjoy doing his podcast and he’s very good at it. But I would love him at Duke or anywhere else coaching, especially since the 3 pointer has made a huge impact on college and NBA since he left Duke.

Reactions: skysdad
I wish all the former Duke players the best of luck and I am glad they are getting a chance. But I have to say, I root the most for Quinn Cook. What a great guy.

as of now, Duke has 22 former players in the NBA. Not pictured is Jabari Parker, who just re-signed with Boston after being released by Boston.

RJ Barrett scored 19 points in a 138-134 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum had 20 points and 11 rebounds in the loss.

Reactions: timo0402
Seth Curry scored 10 points in a 117-97 win over New Orleans. Brandon Ingram scored a game-high 25 points in the loss.

Reactions: timo0402
Wendell Carter, Jr. had 13 points and eight rebounds in a 123-97 loss to San Antonio.

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 10 points and added 11 rebounds in a 121-96 loss to the NY Knicks.

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 20 points in a 115-83 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum led Boston with 18 points in the loss.

Brandon Ingram scored 26 points and added eight rebounds in a 123-112 loss to Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT