ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

All of the Atlanta Hawks taking Trae Young's minutes for the Atlanta Hawks tonight to even the Eastern Conference Finals were spectacular: CamReddish finished with 12 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals after missing three months due to injury. Hawks are in control of their destiny

Reactions: skysdad
Cam Reddish scored 12 points in a 110-88 win over the Milwaukee Bucks.

Last edited:
Tatum played well. He looks different with the longer hair and beard. He looks much older. I don't know if it's the beard, or natural aging or if I'm wrong, but to me, he looks seven years older than three years ago

Reactions: Quavarius
Tatum played well. He looks different with the longer hair and beard. He looks much older. I don't know if it's the beard, or natural aging or if I'm wrong, but to me, he looks seven years older than three years ago
Yeah he no longer has the baby face

Jayson Tatum scored 13 points (3-of-5) from 3 in a 95-81 win over Spain. Tatum was the second highest scorer for Team USA behind Durant’s 29.

Reactions: timo0402
Really proud of Gary (as I am with all of our former guys in the league) but he worked his ass off especially when many thought he should have come back to school for his sophomore season.

Jayson Tatum scored 19 points and added seven rebounds as Team USA defeated France 87-82 for its fourth consecutive Gold medal! Tatum was 3-of-5 from 3 and the second highest scorer for the team behind Kevin Durant.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT