ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

I still think Quin Snyder should’ve won it, but Monty coached with K under Team USA, so I don’t mind.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 50 points and eight rebounds in a 118-100 win over Washington in the play-game. Tatum was 5-of-12 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
50-40-90 Club:

Larry Bird (2)
Mark Price
Reggie Miller
Steve Nash (4)
Dirk Nowitzki
Kevin Durant
Stephen Curry
Malcolm Brogdon
Kyrie Irving

So Steve Nash and his two players—Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving—are apart of this exclusive club!

Jayson Tatum led Boston with a playoff career-high 50 points in a 125-119 win over Brooklyn. Tatum was 5-of-11 from 3 and this was his fourth game with 50+ points in the last 49 days. Kyrie Irving scored 16 points in the loss.

Think it’s as simple as this ain’t the regular Season nba. This ain’t too surprising IMO. Hope RJ picks it up too, he’s been pedestrian at best.
Knicks looked really bad again today. I can't believe that they don't play rough with Trae Young. And they don't post up Young.

Reactions: Quavarius
It's probably been reported here a hundred times. I knew that Justise Winslow was injured. But if my Google search was correct, he had hip replacement surgery. Is that correct?

Reactions: Quavarius
Kyrie Irving scored 39 points (6-of-12) from 3 in a 141-126 win over Boston. Irving also added 11 rebounds in the win. Jayson Tatum led Boston with 40 points in the loss and Jabari Parker added 10.

Kyrie Irving scored 25 points in a 123-109 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum led Boston with 32 points and nine rebounds.

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT