ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

RJ Barrett scored 23 points and added eight rebounds in a 128-105 loss to Phoenix.

Reactions: skysdad
Well, he heard Goldwire was coming in and knew he wouldn't get minutes.

But really, I was surprised when he left, even considering the talent we had for guards who would eat up minutes the next season (Grayson, Trevon, Gary Trent, AOC...).

Then he really showed out at the combine and I, once again, thought... shows what I knows. Very happy for him. But had he stayed for his sophomore year.... What could have been.
Frank, Gary, Grayson, Wendell and MB? YES PLEASE. Ugghhh.

Mason Plumlee scored 12 points and Frank Jackson added 11 in a 118-104 loss to Philadelphia.

Jayson Tatum scored 33 points and added eight rebounds in a 129-121 loss to Miami. Tatum was 5-of-8 from 3 in the loss.

Other than his slam dunk competition participation (where he got ROBBED on that first dunk), Cassius Stanley news has been almost non-existent. But over the course of the season he's gone from G league, to getting a minute or two in blowouts, to now getting four or five minutes a game in non blowouts. Would love to see him succeed. Another OAD I wish had stayed for another year and might have benefited from it, but also a guy who looks like with hard work and maturity might find himself a real spot in the league. Give 'em hell, Cassius!

Jayson Tatum scored 29 points and added eight rebounds in a 102-94 loss to Cleveland.

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 12 points and added 11 rebounds in a 116-93 loss to Atlanta.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT