ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Beat the Best Team in America...

Just ask Bilas, Gary-7, Steat, or almost any of the guys at THR they'll tell you UNC is better, and Duke is garbage.

OFC
Exactly!!! People still wanna defend Bilas and claim he's a Duke guy. Screw that guy. I'm not sure what his hang up on Duke is but I guarantee he's got more Carolina swag in his closet than he does Duke. Seems like after watching the game and paying attention he wore his UNC thong to the game tonight

Last edited:
I'll confess, this is the first time I actually had a problem with Bilas. When he claimed that Frank was faking without looking at a replay, I was pretty livid, then when they showed the replay and the blood after it made it worse.

Last edited:
I'll confess, this is the first time I actually had a problem with Bilas. When he claimed that Frank was faking without looking at a replay, I was pretty livid, when they showed the replay and the blood after.
dvab I know you love Duke but so you also feel that way about Bilas and I understand but he has really been hard on us this year and in love with everything about unc. It's gotten to the point of turning some of us a little nagative towards him. That thing about Frank faking it was pretty telling.

dvab I know you love Duke but so you also feel that way about Bilas and I understand but he has really been hard on us this year and in love with everything about unc. It's gotten to the point of turning some of us a little nagative towards him. That thing about Frank faking it was pretty telling.

I respect that opinion. I think he says some dumb things, they just never really bothered me until then.

That's just me, I'm pretty laid back, haha.

Reactions: gottagonow
Just ask Bilas, Gary-7, Steat, or almost any of the guys at THR they'll tell you UNC is better, and Duke is garbage.

OFC
I have to say I thought this was one of Bilas's better games. He said that was a bad call on Justin Jackson (offensive foul) then said same thing when called on Grayson, yes at first he said I think he faked it when Frank got elbowed then said he was wrong. His best line though was when he said there was no team out there that had 4 guys on their team that could guard Dukes Allen, Kennard, Jackson and Tatum. Bilas was fair tonight

Earlier today, Jay Bilas said that Duke was currently the best team in the country hahah

Reactions: dbav
I'll confess, this is the first time I actually had a problem with Bilas. When he claimed that Frank was faking without looking at a replay, I was pretty livid, then when they showed the replay and the blood after it made it worse.

That was RIDICULOUS. That instant "He was faking it!" with such outrage. First off, to say that about any kid is a lot to instantly throw out there. But about a Duke kid, at that? Wtf? Ridiculous. Never been more pissed at Jay.

I think that is awesome . Thanks to all of you. That last push for the extra 60,000 dollars got us the bid. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT