ADVERTISEMENT

Optimistic about this team

@timo0402 when is next podcast. I realize things are kind of bunched up with three games in five days. Just wondering you guys schedule.

OFC

@timo0402 when is next podcast. I realize things are kind of bunched up with three games in five days. Just wondering you guys schedule.

OFC
Due to the over the top flattering remarks made by posters on this board about his podcasts, he likes to basks in each episode for a while.

Reactions: pisgah101
Bumping this for anyone who wants to hear our predictions for tonight and a few other mailbag questions.
S/O to you guys on "5PP." All of you picked Duke to win fairly handily on the podcast. Kudos. I had no idea, we could take control of the game around the 10 minute mark, and slowly squeeze the life from both the Wolfpack and the crowd. (Heck I have seen some K teams roll over in Raleigh from such an ugly start, 0-9).

Of course that's why you gents are giving your Blue Devil wisdom, and we're watching! Needless to say another interesting show upcoming before some game Saturday I think?? :) OFC

As promised. We recap the NC State win on the road, discuss the differences between Duke and UNC since round 1, what to expect in round 2, and of course predictions. Enjoy and leave your thoughts on where you think we are right or wrong.

Great podcast again Timo.

My one question . I do agree with AC’s (hope I said his name correctly couldn’t see it on the screen) Flip on Ingram . However my question would be at that point does he think if Ingram decides to drive Flip, which seems to be Flips tacky foul situation. Would that be a help defender situation to try and keep Flip out of foul trouble ? I guess I’m saying do you guys think Flip could stay out of foul trouble if Ingram begins to drive on Flip ?

My one question . I do agree with AC’s (hope I said his name correctly couldn’t see it on the screen) Flip on Ingram . However my question would be at that point does he think if Ingram decides to drive Flip, which seems to be Flips tacky foul situation. Would that be a help defender situation to try and keep Flip out of foul trouble ? I guess I’m saying do you guys think Flip could stay out of foul trouble if Ingram begins to drive on Flip ?
Very good question Shey. I plan to listen to podcast today. Flip on Ingram is definitely a viable option. #GTHCGTH

OFC

I think the idea of Flip not playing bacot is to keep him out of foul trouble. His length on Ingram will make him a 2pt scorer as well.

It's a big game for seeding purposes.

The way I see it, of course the way I see it is probably no where close to how the comittee sees it haha!

2 seed:

Win tomorrow AND do not sustain any losses in the ACC Tournament which are to the likes of anyone outside of Unc and Clemson

3 seed:

Win tomorrow BUT lose to Unc OR Clemson in the ACC Tournament

OR

Lose tomorrow BUT beat Unc OR Clemson in the ACC Tournament

4 seed:

Lose tomorrow AND lose to any team in the ACC Tournament that is not Unc nor Clemson

I agree. I just get the feeling if UNC sweeps us the committee will just think we are good, but not a top 2/3 seed team.

I feel like we are a 3 seed at best honestly and I do think we win tomorrow. Toughness when we run up against a team like Tennessee like last season is what will define whether we win a naty or not, IMO. Seeding is just a number at that point.

I feel like we are a 3 seed at best honestly and I do think we win tomorrow. Toughness when we run up against a team like Tennessee like last season is what will define whether we win a naty or not, IMO. Seeding is just a number at that point.

I am not worried about Duke being tough this season. They’ve gone punch to punch in every game up to this point, I’ll be very surprised to suddenly watch them back down to any opponent.

Good point Bull, and that’s exactly the tenacity I expect from here on out. There is no reason to expect anything else. If we come up against a blistering shooting team or a team with an agressive big who has a huge game we could be in trouble. But I fully expect us to fight til the last point in the very last game.

Reactions: bullcity gamer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT