ADVERTISEMENT

Does Duke have a chance to beat unc tonight.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Yes this was a regular pre unc game thread for me a few seasons back.

Well to be honest I think we have a chance. Problem is stopping all those weapons down on franklin st. Their bigs. That's a big problem. If it's not meeks, it's hicks, if it's not hicks it's bradley, if it's not bradley it's big luke maye. Then we have to deal with their jackson who scores when he wants to score. There's more of course. We have no answer for berry and if britt is on there's another problem. Then there's penson. Who ever is hot for us then hof roy williams will put mr. d. on him and that will be the end of it. If any of you Duke fans for some reason are going to the dome to watch this game please behave. We don't want to see the game halted while hof coach roy williams points you out to security and unc fans throwing crap on you as you leave the dome. Remember this that ain't tar on them heels that whine and cheese crowd are wearing. One last thing. I don't think TPTRF is going to be enough to beat the heels even with the refs making all the calls in our favor. But remember what Lloyd Christmas says in the classic " Dumb and Dumber. " There's always a chance. OFC

Of course not because THR reminded us that Carolina was the better team last game even though Duke won.

I had so many text last year before the game in Chapel Hill. All of my Chapel Hill buds were texting and calling before the game saying Duke had zero chance. That night as Grayson was throwing the ball in the air, the most bizarre thing happened. All of my friends lost cell service and were unreachable. I hope that happens again tonight. I have a good feeling.

Better hit shots!

Carolina is gonna play the same way they did in Cameron. Duke doesn't hit shots then they don't win.
Duke out rebounded UNC the first game but I don't see that happening at the dome

^ smh!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does Carolina need to hit shots or just Duke????

What if Duke scores more points? Do we still win???

What does Carolina is going to play the same way even mean considering they got beat???

I'm personally hoping they do! I think they play much better, of course all to get beat, AGAIN! I think some forget, we did indeed beat them not long ago

What about this..... Duke plays the exact game as last meeting, UNC plays the exact game..... do we have a fighting chance??

Reactions: Dad2ze
What does Carolina is going to play the same way even mean considering they got beat???

I'm personally hoping they do! I think they play much better, of course all to get beat, AGAIN! I think some forget, we did indeed beat them not long ago
If Shey is not being sarcastic, we believe we know how the Holes will play, but Duke, as they have for most of the season, is unpredictable. Which Grayson will we see? He's the x factor. If he's good, then we will be tough tonight and rest of season.

I understand exactly what sheyduke is saying. If we don't hit what we are capable of hitting or close to it we will probably lose.

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
I have NC as one of my Final Four teams, they are or have a shot at a #1 seed in the NCAAT, they are very good, they are at home (and unbeaten this year at home), it is their Sr. night, and you know they have this one marked on their calendars, even before the revenge factor. Now you ask if Duke has a chance to win this game? :) If anyone doesn't think that Duke can win this game tonight, you are just not dealing with reality. I believe we will have to play a little better than we did the first time, but they will have to play much better too! Oh yea, Duke can win this game, and it they do, fasten your seat belts folks!
Go Duke!
OFC

What about this..... Duke plays the exact game as last meeting, UNC plays the exact game..... do we have a fighting chance??
Is Duke gonna shoot ice cold like Luke and Grayson the last two games?
Duke can't play the same game Grayson is coming off the bench, lol

I understand exactly what sheyduke is saying. If we don't hit what we are capable of hitting or close to it we will probably lose.
Thank you!

The last game against UNC Grayson hit what, six threes?
Just like Duke, UNC plays good at home.

^ smh!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does Carolina need to hit shots or just Duke????

What if Duke scores more points? Do we still win???
Simple, they aren't gonna change the way they run their offense and last time Grayson was hitting threes and Pinson did a good job on Luke.
Duke has Jackson starting in a big game and he is ready for the challenge, imo but can Duke hit outside shots because we barely feed the post and with out Grayson that's one less person to attack the basket.

Sorry guys, Duke will lose tonight by double digits. I so hope I'm wrong but I just don't see how they win this game. That place will be a madhouse, it's senior night, they are coming off a loss, and they are seeking revenge against Duke.

Go Duke! I hope our guys are ready, 'cause the Heels are going to be tough tonight. And sure we can win, but we're going to have to play very well, or it is going to be a long night.

OFC

Sorry guys, Duke will lose tonight by double digits. I so hope I'm wrong but I just don't see how they win this game. That place will be a madhouse, it's senior night, they are coming off a loss, and they are seeking revenge against Duke.
Buzz killer

Reactions: sheyduke and Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT